berecca x male reader

Ninjala is own by SOLEIL and GungHo Online Entertainment

I do not own this image

This request is from InfernoBlueGame

Author p.o.v
You are a scientist that is until things changed after the incident with the ninja gum that you have become like a kid as well have moves and items as ninjas that you are a bit excited and surprise of what happen that you weren't alone as you are partners with berecca and burton that the three of them have become like kids that they went to ninjala to win it and  find answers to revert back to normal as their adventure goes on that you been helping berecca a lot , as you did'nt know berecca had feelings for you that even a scientist as her don't know how to tell her feelings that she confident will tell you someday.

You and burton leap around buildings as have some friendly race to see who is first to the other roof.

Burton: come on man you think you can beat me huh?

Y/n: well only one way to find out burton to see who will win

You said while leap morw as they both went fast as neck and neck that both arrived at the other roof at the same time .

Y/n: dang you are fast

Burton: same as you man you really are fast paced .

Y/n: what ever you ahh ahh.

Burton: hey y/n i got ask um do you think something is odd with berecca?

Y/n: what do you mean

Burton: well she has been a bit odd you know as in like she been quiet and flusttered sometimes .

Y/n: well to be honest you got a point i mean whenever i talk to her she intend to look away with blush.

Burton: yea i agreed  hmmm and also i caught a glimpse sometimes that she blush even more when she gets near you i mean like blush crazy.

Y/n: wait really?

Burton: oh yea big time .

Y/n: hmm well i think we should go ask her.

Burton: well i think you should ask her

Y/n: me?

Burton: yea i mean she answer towards you better than me.

Y/n: mmm i guess what about you?

Burton: well i am gonna train a bit i will see you soon .

Y/n: alright bro

They bro fist as you head back to see berecca, meanwhile berecca is inside her lab that she is thinking of how the solution of the problem to revert back to normal.

Berecca: hmmm if this keeps up and i won't get to focus on the tournament and also..also..

She said to herself while looking down as thinking about you that she blushes even more.

Berecca: mmm how can i tell him about this i mean we are partners and friends but when he come closer to me i-i'm speechless to tell him like everything in my body just felt warm and even thinking about him making feel odd .

Berecca said as she blushes more as think about you even more that she did'nt notice that you are arriving.

You open the door and look at her that she is looking down as think about something .

Y/n; umm berecca hello?

You said softly that she did'nt notice you went inside the lab that you behind her as you tap her shoulder.