Mother Queen Mirellia Melromarc x Son male reader (lemon)

The Rising Of The Shield Hero is own by Aneko Yusagi , Shosetsuka ni Naro and Media Factory.

I do not own this image

This request is from RareHunter0

Author p.o.v
You are a the son of mirellia melromarc that you always been a determine person that you always like to help people in the kingdom that had the attention of your mother as she feel happy that you been helping the people of the kingdom that make her proud and have a crush towards you that she loves you more than a son .

You are walking down the streets as you are doing some personal errands as well you helping some town folks .

Y/n:alright i think i am almost done with my errands and helping others here , hmm i think i am going to go back .

You said while walking back home that you hum softly as you think about some personal stuff .

Y/n:mmm i wonder i should go train myself after this .

You said to yourself while heading to the castle as you went inside and went to your room that you yawn softly .

Y/n: mmmm maybe i should go take a nap to replenish my energy .

You said while walking ahead that you accidently bump onto someone .

Y/n; o-oh my i am sorry i did'nt notice.

You look to see it is your mother .

Y/n: okaa san .

Mirellia: hello there y/n kun .

Y/n: i am sorry if i bump onto you i am just thinking and a bit tired.

Mirellia: its fine son mmm you should get some rest .

Y/n: mhm .

Mirellia hugs you that make you blush a bit and hug back .

Y/n:mmmm okaa san are you ok?

Mirellia: mhm yes i am just surprise to see my little boy grown up and we haven't spend time much together.

Y/n: mmm yes its true , we both have been a bit busy with our own tasks .

Mirellia: mmm indeed even  your busy  i would always love you son .

Y/n: i love you too okaa san.

They both went apart from the hug as she smiles and pats your head that you blush .

Mirellia: go rest ok .

You nodded at her with a smile and head to your room while she look at you as she put her hand onto her chest and feel her heart beat fasten.

Mirellia: mmm son if only i could tell you my real feelings for you i-i just need time ..mmm i wonder if tomorrow perfect to go out , i think it be nice for me and y/n to go out together .

She said while walking ahead that she smile to herself as think about you as she still think of how to tell the truth about her feelings for you, as you arrive at your room that you put your stuff down and lay down on the bed as slowly close your eyes.

Timeline skip

The next day

You are fixing your sword as a knock on the door that you see your mother standing .

Mirellia: y/n.

Y/n: yes okaa san?

Mirellia: are you free today?

Y/n: mmm yes i don't do much today why?

Mirellia: well i am thinking we should go out i mean its been long time since we spend time together.