female strippers x male reader (lemon)

Author note: sorry everyone i couldn't find a good pics.

This request is from dominickarmstrong

Author p.o.v
You are a regular person that you are a kind person as well that you have j/n(job name) as you always working hard and always talk with other people at your workplace as you when your co workers take you out for some fun as they brought you to a strip club there you met three female strippers which is   ivy, diamond and vixen (sorry everyone can't find good name ) that you been hanging out with them even they dance for you that another reason why they pick you is because they like you not like a customer like they have a crush towards you like a lover even you did the same feeling .

You are at work as you humming softly while you do some task that your boss give you .

Y/n: man this going to be a while but it will be worth it .

You said to yourself while doing the work as you felt someone tap your shoulder as you look at the hand and to see your co worker who is your friend .

F/n: hey there y/n .

Y/n:hey man .

F/n: how you holding up ?

Y/n: well nothing much you i have to do some work that the boss gave

F/n: oh man i agreed to that but hey after this it will be smooth sail.

Y/n: heh got any plans after this?

F/n: well not sure yet me and the boys are gonna go get some coffee or even head back home .

Y/n: well then alright .

F/n:heh why you gonna go to that club again?

Y/n: no alright besides even its on the way back home i am just gonna go back .

F/n; sure hehe

Y/n; come on man we got a lot of work to do .

F/n: alright alright .

You said to yourself while start to do the assignments .

Timeskip

After work that you start to head back home while you hum softly while look around that you see a couple of people are walking out of the store that you see the girls .

Y/n; hmmmm oh hey!

The three of them look to see you and  smile.

Ivy: hey there y/n

Diamond: hii

Vixen: hey there~

Y/n:what are you three doing here?

Ivy: well we get some snacks and drinks before our job start.

Diamond: you?

Y/n: well i am heading back home i already did some of the task that the boss gave me .

Vixen: mmm i see well then do you wanna go inside and we could gibe you some show~

Y/n: vixen that is a good offer but i am afraid i might have to decline i am going back home and maybe other time i could come by .

Vixen: awww

Ivy: come on vixen lay y/n a break ok he is a tired from the work he'll come again soon .

You smile and wave at them while you walk away back home as the girls look at you that they smile softly .

Ivy: mmmm he is really nice .