may lee jinju x depressed male reader

The King Of Fighters is own by SNK,Eolith,BrezzaSoft and Noise Factory.

I do not own this image

This request is from Kaede-1

Author p.o.v
You are a regular person as you are a bit different from others as you are always alone from time to time that some people look at you as they are a bit concern as they whisper to themselves , as you have a best friend name may lee jinju as she is a fighter that you and her been close for a while that she have always concern about you as not knowing that she even have a crush on you .

You are walking out from a store as you do a full time job that you are heading home as you kept looking down as you are thinking about some stuff.

Y/n: mmm.. another day .

You said as walking ahead more and hear some rustle like someone is being beat up, that you slowly take a peek and look to see who or what is getting beat up that you see a figure is beating up couple of troublemakers that bother other people.

???: now then you want to do it again? Huh? You want to bother this good people?

They all shake their heads as the figure smirk with justice smile as seeing they run off while the figure slowly turn around as it see you that both of them surprise to see each other as the figure to be reveal your best friend

May: y/n!

Y/n:hey..

May run towards you as she hugs you softly that you hug back and look at her that she smile softly.

May: hey you ok?

Y/n: ahh yea..just finish up my job you know ..

May: you seem a bit upset lately.

Y/n: ahh just thinking you know i been looking and thinking at the same time .

May: mm do you wanna hang out today?

Y/n: i would like that but not today i feel a bit tired..

May: o-oh i see umm how about tomorrow? I mean it is the weekend and we could hang out.

Y/n: hmmm w-well ..i guess i could make that plan.

May smile widely as she look at you.

May: well then i will see you tomorrow and i will come to your home .

Y/n: hey ..its ok i-i can walk to your place.

May: no sir i am gonna go walk to your place and we will have a good time tomorrow so i can see you smile.

You look at her as deep inside your heart felt beating as seeing her smile with determination.

Y/n; alright i..i will see you tomorrow .

You said while walk away as she wave at you and you turn your head to see she wave that you wave back at her.

Y/n:hmm.

You walk back home as thinking about may .

Y/n: maybe ...see her tomorrow won't be bad.

Timeline skip

The next day

As you are wear your usual clothes as you grab some stuff and heard a knock on the door.

Y/n; hmm? Who is it?

May: its me may.

You slowly walk towards the door and slowly open to see may and wear her usual outfit.

Y/n: hey..

May: hey y/n i told you that i come to your place.

Y/n: well you kept your word...

May: hehe i know well then come silly let's head out .

She grab your hand as you hold her hand as you close the front door and lock it as left with her , may take you around of their old places when they hang out together that makes you a bit smile as they both slowly have old memories .

Y/n: ahh... this takes me back when the old days.

May: he he he i know . Y/n can you tell me what happen lately?

Y/n; ahh well may.. its just i had thought just seeing people walk by and some of the people they are couple that make me feel a bit sad .

May look at you as she looks down that she walk closer.

Y/n: but i am just overthinking that's all..

May: i see well how about we get some food its my treat.

Y/n: o-oh ok

She smiles and hold your hand and head to one of the restaurant as she buy some street food that you smile a bit and they begin to eat .

Timeline skip

After a while that they both finish eating as they walk around as may look at you that she slowly felt her beating heart .

May hold your hand that she slowly look at you.

May; so y/n umm i been thinking of what you said lately about you know seeing other people are a couple that make you sad.

Y/n: ohh that.. you did'nt to talk about it just i overthinking that's all.

May: i know but it might just sound weird but i thought about it .

Y/n; oh?

May : mhm and i want to say you don't need to be alone i know how hard it is..

Y/n: well ..like i said i don't want you to think about it alright.

May: y/n its ok ..look the more i think about it .. and it make me have the courage to say this before i lose it all again .

Y/n; what do you mean?

May: y/n i-i want to say that i-i-i have a huge crush towards you when i first saw you and ...every time i get near you i feel my heart beating faster than ever.

She said with more blush as look at you while you slowly blush a bit.

May: so y/n please don't feel alone because i am going to be with you and love you by your side till the end , i hope you accept my confession towards you .

She said while blushing even more that you smile softly as hearing her say that and look at her .

Y/n: well may.. for all the times you been there for me and hanging today brings out memories of us being together and it suddenly make my heart beating faster than usual .

She looks at you more.

Y/n: so ..i have to say to your confession that ...i do accept your love may i want us to be together as lovers .

May eyes widden with happiness that she lean closer and kisses you on the lips as you kisses her on the lips that she wrap her arms around your neck and you hold her waist.

As they both making out passionately as they slowly went apart for air and look at each other with blush.

Y/n: mm i like it.

May: your kiss is sweet.

Y/n: thank you may for always been there for me.

May:i always will be till the end.

Y/n: i love you.

May: i love you too

They both smile and hold each othee hands as they walk off to their next location of their hang out that turn into a date, as the time passes that you slowly felt happy being with may as she always know how to cheer you up and talk to you while you felt happy being with her , that they both enjoy being together till the end.