Yui Kimura x Male killer reader x Yun Jin Lee

Dead By Daylight is own by Behaviour Interactive and 505 Games

I do not own any of the images

This request is from VasyHoodie

Author p.o.v
You are not an ordinary killer as you are the k/n(killer name) that you are agile on your feet as you are carrying a sword that you abilties are speed slash which is ultimate ability which you slash the enemy with fast movement and instant knockdown to as a require to slash a few survivors and the second is tracker delusion that you use place it as trap as once a survivor activate the trap as it pops a clone you which indicate a few seconds to track the survivor , that you have met with two survivors that you seen them before yui and yun jin that they both have been encounter you before as you respect them as well feel different like your heart beats that you remember as you were a human before that you know the feeling that call love or crush as well they have the same way whenever you went pass them or encounter them .

You are at the yamaoka estate that you are spawn nearby the mansion and look around .

Y/n: time for the kill.

You said to yourself as slowly head to find he survivors .

Y/n: hmmmm they must be a bit far and see the first generator that pops up.

You said to yourself while heading to one of the far generator which you are right .

As two people working on the generator that they look around as one of them to be yui kimura .

???: y-yui are you sure about this i am afraid that the killer will see us.

Yui: dwight calm down alright just fix the wires and remember we can hear.

The other male name dwight nodded as they are fixing the generator .

Dwight: i don't like this .

Yui: dwight calm down

She said while fixing the generator as their heart beats slowly fasten that indicates the killer is coming .

Dwight: oh shoot!

Yui: almost there!

She said while fix the generator while you walk towards the generator as you see some people are there .

Y/n: there you are.

You said as you went there as dwight and yui finish fixing up the generator

Yui: ok go!

They both slowly back off from the generator as split up as you see yui run other side the closest that you went to her as you chase her as she smirk that she stops at a nearby rock that you slash towards her but she pull down the pallet as stun you.

Yui: really k/n is that the best you got?

Y/n: yui.. we meet again .

Yui: i have to see you haven't change one bit .