yandere orc girl x hunter male reader

This request is from Discord017

Author p.o.v
You are hunter that you are very skillful one that you track down and hunt the animals or targets for your resource that you always good of your job as that you have a follower who is an orc girl name harumi that she been follow you and help you during your tasks but at the same time you get an ominious vibe from her that she is as well have a huge crush towards you and a yandere that she will not let anyone have you that she willing to protect you from anything that stand in your way .

You are ready with your bow and arrow as you set to find the target as you run to the forest .

Y/n: hmmm i think i can get a shot if i lay low.

You said as your target is a wild boar that been disturb some of the villagers lately as you look around for the wild boar .

You run more that you heard some rustle in the bushes while you ready your bow and arrow as waiting for the right time to fire as it was just something else .

Y/n: alright y/n don't lose your edge you can do this .

You said to yourself as stay focus and went to the target area as the rustle in the bushes are made by someone that slowly popped up its head that reveal to be harumi that she look at you as she start to follow you.

Harumi: hehehe senpai sorry if i disturb you .

She said while running towards you as she smiles even more while you arrived at the area while went to find a vantage point as you hear someone is coming towards your direction .

Harumi: y/n kun

You heard your name call as you recognize the voice that you turn your head a bit and look at her .

Y/n: harumi san what are you doing here?

Harumi: i want to help senpai.

Y/n: ahh i heard your rustle just now make me lose focus.

Harumi: hehehe i am sorry

Y/n: mm fine but stay calm ok i am going to take the shot you think you can attack if it start running?

Harumi: always .

You slowly see the target as you take a deep breath and fires the arrow as the boar is crazy angry.

Y/n: he mark me .

The boar started to run towards you as you slowly fire the arrow towards the bow as it still run towards you as you eyes widden as flinch a bit as all the sudden the boar get lifted by harumi as she throw to the side that you surprise and look at her as the boar went unconscious with the strong throw by her.

Y/n: woah harumi .

Harumi: nobody will hurt you.

She said with a bit of low tone while see the boar unconscioud that she went to check on you .

Harumi: are you ok?

Y/n: yes i am fine , come on let's take this to the village .

Harumi nods as carry the boar while you follow harumi .

Timeline skip

You and harumi in the village and give the boar to the village as they both walk around .

Y/n: hmm well another job well done huh harumi .

Harumi: indeed hehe i don't like the boar goihg to attack you

Y/n: yea.

Harumi: i am gonna go get something for a bit i will be back soon .

Y/n: alright