mother raven x abused son branwen male reader

RWBY is own by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth

I do not own this image

This request is from Kisohoro

Author p.o.v
You are y/n branwen as you are a bit different than your family that you are a bit quiet and as well being abused by your own family that you always get beat up sometimes with reason and sometimes with no reason , as even you get beaten that you did'nt know that your mother is secretly hurt as seeing you getting hurt that she care about you even she try to care for you when she can and as well she have feelings for you more than a son .

You are at home as you are heading out of your room as you head down quietly that you felt someone push you onto the side .

Y/n: ahh.

???: watch it .

You look to see your sisters yang and ruby that you look down as you nod that yang grabs your collar .

Yang:ohh your not saying anything huh?

Ruby: your not even apologise of getting in our way?

Y/n:i-i am sorry

Yang: ohh you think your so much better than us huh .

Y/n: i-i did'nt say that ..

Yang and ruby ignore you that they beat you up as you groan in pain that you fall down as they laugh softly that they went ahead as you hold your face and gut.

Y/n: aghhhh..why..

You said to yourself that you slowly get up and slowly head downstairs .

Y/n: aghhh it hurts ..

You slowly walk and see your father is with the girls that he pats their heads that you slowly walk to the kitchen as to get some food .

Y/n: well at least i could get something .

You said as taiyang see what you doing .

Taiyang: what do you think your doing?

Y/n: getting some food .

Taiyang: who told you to take that food huh?

He said while walking towards you that you shiver in fear.

Y/n: n-no i-i was just hungry and maybe .

Taiyang punch your face that you fall as you hold your cheek.

Taiyang: this are for your sisters! And look what you did you mess up the floor with your blood i just clean that!

Taiyang start to kick you as the girls join in that they kick you as well that you cover your face as trying to hold out the pain , as at the same time a figure walk out of her room as hear the ruckus downstairs .

???: aghh what is all the rambling?

The figure reveal to be raven branwen as she look at her husband and daughters are beating you up that make her feel hurt that she look at you .

Raven: you really are making a fuss ..in the morning ..

Taiyang: yea sorry a bit held up .

Yang: hey mom .

Raven: mmm off right now , come on all of you .

They stop beating you up that they went apart as tai look at you dead in the eye .

Taiyang: heed my warning of where you belong ..

He said that make you cover your face that he and the girls left you as raven look at you that she walks away that you slowly stand up and went away .