little sister koneko x dying big brother male reader (lemon)

High School DXD is own by Ichiei Ishibumi and Miyama-Zero

I do not own this image

This request is from gryphus-1

Author p.o.v
You are koneko big brother that you are a bit determined and caring towards your sister that you and her are a bit close even though sometimes she punch your shoulder if you make her blush and shy even both siblings have a secret crush with each other but koneko have the most huge crush towards you as well you have a secret towards her and the others

You are in the doctor office as you are looking down that the doctor finish check up with you as holding the results on his hands.

Y/n: d-doc.

Doctor: mr y/n .

Y/n: umm you can tell me how bad it is .

Doctor: hmm well y/n mmm i look at the results and y/n my boy the disease you have right now is getting worse and i am sorry .

Y/n: ummm ..is there anything else i should know?

Doctor: well nothing else except you have only two weeks to live . All i can say is live your life do anyhing you want to do before you pass on ok.

You nod slowly as shake the doctor hand and left the doctor office that you slowly tear up a bit that you head to the Occult research club .

Y/n;how am i going to tell the others about this but mostly how am i going to tell imouto about this ..

You said while walking ahead more that you look down and think about the words as not noticing while walking that you arrived at the club house .

Y/n: huh i think so much i did'nt realise i am here .

You said softly as you went inside that seeing the rest of the club members there as rias saw you that she see you have a bit surprise expression .

Rias:y/n kun are you ok?

Y/n: umm yea ..just umm i..umm..

You look at them that you did'nt know what to say as they look at you with confuse .

Akeno:y/n calm down take some few breaths and think about the words ok.

You nod and slowly calm down as walk towards them.

Y/n:umm rias i am sorry to intervene the meeting i mean if you have one .

Rias: no no y/n kun i don't have any meeting today why?

Y/n: well i would like to announce something

Rias nods as let you stand in front .

Y/n: everyone umm i have to something to say ...i know its not easy but its going to be hard .

Kiba: what is it y/n?

Y/n: well..i-i went to the doctor and he told me something...he said that i-i have  two weeks to live due to the disease in me .

They all shocked as they did'nt say a word while koneko look away that she cries as she walk towards you and hugs you.

Y/n: ummm guys would you give us some room please.

They all nodded as they went to the other side that left with you and koneko alone in the room.

Koneko: onii chan please don't say its not true right?  Right?.

Y/n: i wish it wasn't..i am sorry imouto

Koneko cries more that she hugs you even more that you hug her even more.