mother ryukyu x son male reader

My hero academia is own by Kohei Horikoshi and Shueisha

I do not own this image

This request is from Sunniertoast

Author p.o.v
You are y/n tatsuma the son of the tenth pro hero ryukyu aka ryuko tatsuma that you love your mom being a hero as she always protect others while back home she become a caring mother that always like to spend time with you, that you did'nt know that the reason she been like that cause she loves you more than a son that she did'nt know how to confess to you or how react towards you.

You are back at home as it is break from  u.a high school that you usually spend time doing the chores even some training by yourself as you kept hoping that your mom did her best and hope she is ok from every situation .

Y/n: mmm kaa san should be home any minute now i hope she is ok.

You hum softly that you hear something coming in your direction that you slowly look through your window to see your mom in her dragon form.

Y/n: kaa san

You went to the door and open it for her as she slowly revert back to her normal form as you look at her .

Y/n: kaa san welcome home.

Ryukyu: oh y/n kun you just know the time i always come back

She said while hugging you that you smile and hug her back.

Y/n: well of course .

You said with a smile as about to let go from the hug that she did'nt let go from the hug.

Ryukyu:please just a bit more son.

Y/n: sure kaa san

Ryukyu smiles as she hugs you more that you did'nt mind the hug that you know she is like this cause she misses you so much.

Ryukyu: okie done.

She let go from the hug  and look at you.

Y/n: you seem cherry kaa san.

Ryukyu; well nothing much happen you know.

Y/n: oh right sorry i forgot to make dinner i am a bit busy you know with the chores.

Ryukyu; its ok y/n here let me help you out .

Y/n: ok but change your clothes first alright .

Ryukyu giggle .

Ryukyu: yes dear.

She chuckle as went to her room as you chuckle a bit and head to the kitchen as making dinner for her that she went inside her room that she lean onto a wall and slide down that she thinks of you .

Ryukyu; mmm always a sweetheart mm y/n kun always so adorable and nice .

Ryukyu smiles as she looks at the picture of you that she takes the picture and hold it .

Ryukyu: how can i tell you how i feel about you.

She said with low tone and hugs the picture .

Ryuktu: what will you say if i tell you the truth ..oh man this is so hard every time i feel next to you my heart skip a beat .

She said while slowly close her eyes and smile as holding the picture .

Ryukyu; well i have to be brave with my feelings and i will tell how you about my feelings .

She said to herself  that she put the photo back as she started to clean herself up and after cleaning herself that she went to help in the kitchen.