K/DA x younger fan male reader (part 2 ) (lemon)

League of Legend is own by Riot Games

I do not own this image

This request is from AdiffMaza10

Author note
Hey waddup guys quick note here check out part 1 of this request at book 5 you will know the reader info so yea that's all enjoy reading everyone thank you.

Author p.o.v
After the whole event with your girlfriends that they went on more being as cool idols that they had a new member of the group that you smile to it as you imagine about girlfriends that they been spend quite time with you after their concerts .

As you are in bed at home as watching tv while drinking hot chocolate as you hear your phone notify a incoming message.

Y/n: hmmm?

You grab your phone as to see one of your girlfriend text you that it is akali .

Y/n: heh i wonder what she text?

You open your phone and see her text

Akali: hi y/n!

You smile as you text her back .

Y/n: hello akali did ya miss me already?

Akali: umm nooo maybe.

Y/n:hehehe so what's up ?

Akali: well y/n we got a some days off from our comcerts and i was thinking that you might want to come over and have a sleepover?

You surprise of her text that you look at the text again to see that its true .

Y/n: you want me to comeover at your place?

Akali:mhm

Y/n:whose idea?

Akali: well all of us silly besides we do miss you a lot .

Y/n: well i did cheer you all during those concerts and also virtual concert even now with the pandemic.

Akali: we know but you have to follow the guidelines .

Y/n: yea i remember don't worry .

Akali: sweet! I will tell the girls.

Y/n: alright see you soon akali.

Akali: see you too.

They both ended their conversation texting as you drink your mug and finish the chocolate and get up while heading to your room to pack up some clothes and grab your masks.

Y/n: alright time to head out.

You said as leaving your home , meanwhile the girls are excited to have a sleepover.

Akali: alright! I can't wait to have a sleepover!

Kai'sa: calm down akali we all as well can't wait.

Ahri: mhm so we just need to prepare

Evelynn: hmm who knows we might get even closer tonight with our boyfriend~

The girls smirk to each other as a newest member look at them with a bit odd

Seraphine: umm  you all really love him huh.