Yandere Yumeko Jabami x male reader

Kakegurui is own by Homura Kawamoto and Toru Naomura

I do not own this image

This request is from AliAlshemari0

Author p.o.v
You are a normal student in hyakkaou private academy that you are a bit determined and social as you always talk to other students and friends even you are a friend towards to yumeko jabami that you talk to her sometimes even with her odd personality that you did'nt know all with the her attitude she is crazy in love with you as she did'nt want anyone have you that she loves being with you.

You are in the hallway as you talking to one of your friend ryota that you look around .

Ryota: y/n kun you have to sometimes you know just let it be .

Y/n:what? You mean try not to fallen over her traps?

Ryota: you just got to let it be like i said ok i mean her moves always well scary.

Y/n: well its just how she loves to do you know.

Ryota: mm maybe maybe .

You both talk more as you did'nt know that footsteps behind them that tap your shoulder with surprise that you jump a bit as look at the person tap your shoulder is your friend yumeko

Y/n: yumeko chan hey..

Yumeko: hi y/n kun hello ryota what are you guys talking about ?

Y/n :umm something.

Yumeko: oh?

Ryota: well we did talk about something important.

Mary comes by as she walk and look at them with eyebrow raise

Mary: really?

Y/n: umm yea.

Yumeko: y/n kun come on now you can tell me .

Y/n: well...we both just talk about on how you play with cards.

Yumeko; well you know me the thrill of it.

You gulp and look at her as she smirks and giggles as mary shakes her head.

Mary: ahh come on now yumeko chan let's go back to class .

Yumeko: aww!

She and mary walks away towards the classroom that she turns around and look at you even more.

Yumeko mind: so cute .

She said in her mind while she walk inside as mary did'nt notice her look towards you .

Ryota: alright looks like class is about to start soon i will see you later ok and you coming for tonight?

Y/n:tonight you mean another match?

Ryota: well yea and i know she is going to play too.

Y/n: hmm maybe i will come we will see first.

Ryota: you sure?

You nodded at him

Y/n: alright i will see you later man .

Ryota: you too.

They both waved and went away .

Timeline skip

After that you and the rest watched that yumeko have finish her game that she smile wildly as you chuckle a bit .

Ryota: told ya.

Y/n: well i agreed and besides it is scary that she had to make the red eyes if someone is cheating or even she gone crazy.