Non x depressed male reader

Keijo is own by Daichi Sorayomi

I do not own this image

This request is from Protoform66

Author p.o.v
You are regular person that always like to be quiet from time to time as well that you been depressed  , as you have a best friend name non toyuguchi that you support her with the competition even that you did'nt tell her about your depression even you did'nt know she have a crush towsrds you .

You are walking out of the store as you buy some things for your home as you heard some people talking in front of you as you ignore it .

Y/n; ahh ..

You sigh softly and walk more as accidently bump towards someone that your stuff been dropped onto the ground .

Y/n: oh m-my i am sorry..

You said with low tone as still looking down while the other person blush and bow down .

???: i am sorry i am sorry i did'nt see you there oh no i am klutz i am really sorry!

You heard the voice as you recognize who it is that you slowly look up and see it is your best friend non .

Y/n: non-chan?

Non look at you as she surprise and a bit blush.

Non: y/n-kun ! O-oh no i am sorry i am really sorry .

Y/n: ...its ok

You said with a soft smile as you pick up your items as non help you out as put it in the bag as she blush more and look away.

Nozomi: umm non aren't you going to introduce us?

Non: o-oh right umm nozomi this is y/n my best friend.

Y/n: umm hi..anyways umm  anyways i have to home i will see you later non .

You walk away and head towards your home as non look at you that she felt something wrong .

Non: y/n kun..

Nozomi: hey um non i think something is up with your friend there its like he is upset about something.

Non: mmm i have been busy lately with the competition that i didn't have time.

Nozomi: hmmm well then how about you take a break or off for a few days

Non: w-what no i can't do that i mean what if sensei will be mad at me?

Nozomi: it won't and besides i think sensei will understand that your doing this because you want to make your friend be himself again .

Non mods to herself that she almost forgot about you that she smile to herself .

Non: well alright if you say so then i will talk to y/n-kun and spend time with him!

Nozomi: heh well then i am sure you will talk to him.

Non smiles as she walk ahead as she did'nt notice a pole infront of her that she hit the pole that she slowly fall down .

Nozomi:ehhh you always going to be a clumsy girl non .

Non groan softly that her eyes had a spiral symbols as she got hit by the pole really hard and in a clumsy way .

Timeline skip

The next day

You sitting on the bed as you sigh softly and look down .

Y/n: i just don't know what to do..or who to talk to .

You say to yourself as you sigh more that all the sudden hearing a knock on the front door .