Nico robin & Nami x male reader x boa hancock (lemon)

One piece is own by Eiichiro Oda and Shueisha

I do not own these images

This request is from garrettwd

Author p

Author p.o.v
You are a member of the straw hat pirates as you are determined and helpful with crewmates that you are friends with Nico, Nami and boa that even sometimes you bump into boa that makes Nico and Nami slightly feel jealous because of that they have rivalries of love towards you that they want you to be their first even they argue of who is best for you that you didn't know of their rivalries with each other.

You are on the ship with the crew as heading to somewhere that you clean the deck a bit that you hum softly.

Y/n: hmmm hmm

You hum a bit as someone taps you from behind and look to see Luffy.

Y/n: hey Luffy san.

Luffy: hey y/n Kun hey I got to ask you a favour

Y/n: yea what's up?

Luffy: Ummm if you see Zoro please tell him that i went overboard.

Y/n: umm what?

You ask with a raised eyebrow as looking at him.

Luffy: trust me man say it please i owe you.

You about to answer his question seeing Zoro with a bit anger look that you turn to see luffy gone.

Y/n: Ummm eh nani?

Zoro walks towards you as she look you in the eye.

Zoro: y/n kun have you see Luffy?

You look at him with nervousness a bit.

Y/n: umm well I did see him but he went overboard.

Zoro: really?

You nodded while looking at him as he walks away from that you surprise it works while luffy went out of his hiding spot.

Luffy: well looks like he will find me soon but at least i got time before he finds me again.