elaina x swordsman male reader (part 1

Wandering Witch: The Journey Of Elaina aka Majo No Tabitabi is own by Jougi Shiraishi and Azure

I do not own this image

This request is from AriesStar337

Author p.o.v
You are not a regular person as you are a swordsman who is different from the others as you fight hard as taking on a big challenges that stand in your way no matter what that will hurt or kill you , as you well at the same time you are a traveler that wonders aorund the kingdoms for some adventure and some to hunt down monsters .

You are in the woods while walking that you over heard from the last kingdom you went on and hear there is a monster terrorise people that  you take part of it and try to hunt down the monster .

Y/n: hnm i wonder if i could find it.

You said to yourself as suddenly hear from the bushes that you look at the bushes and reveal to be the monster you hunt for that you smirk and make a sneak attack and slash the monster with your sword as it slowly run away that retrating as you chase the monster down .

Y/n: ahhh! Where you think  your going!

You shouted while chasing the monster down as you try to catch up.

Y/n: oh man this one is fast.

You said while seeing the monster went to the side and disappear.

Y/n: what the heck..ok where is it.

You went to the side as you running to look for the monster as he went ahead and heard footsteps up ahead .

Y/n: hmm something is there.

You said while slowly creep and did'nt think at all that you slowly stand up and about to charge and take your sword out as you see the footsteps is a girl .

Y/n: eh..

???: mm hm?

She turn to the side and see you as she examine you that she did'nt know how to react that you put your sword away as look at her.

Y/n: greetings.

???: hello there um?

Y/n: sorry to scare you i am y/n.

Elaina: i am elaina, what are you doing here?

Y/n: well i am here hunting the monster.

Elaina: monster?

She said while back up a bit that she does not like to hear a monster nearby that she did'nt like to hunt a monster

Y/n:mmm you know you should be careful being here.

Elaina: i am pretty much fine with it.

You rolled your eyes to the side as suddenly something being throw towards you and elaina that you grab her hand as she surprise and you pull to the side as they both see a heavy tree.

Elaina: w-what is that?! What happen?!

Y/n: looks like the monster found us and i think its piss off with a sneak attack.

Elaina: what?!

You ready with your sword as the monster swings heavily that you and elaina dodge.

Elaina:y/n i think we should head out of here if you say its pissed it could be rage!

You gritted your teeth as hearing her say that.

Y/n: fine go!

Elaina started to fly away with the magic broom that you look at the monster eye as it fill with rage that you started to give a slash onto its leg that roars loudly.