Kudelia Aina Bernstein x male reader (lemon)

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans is own by Tatsuyuki Nagai , Mari Okada  and Sunrise Studio

I do not own this image

This request is from AriesStar337

Author p.o.v
You are a gundam pilot as you are a bit different from the rest that you are serious and determine to do your task until its done as you are friends with kudelia as you and kudelia are good friends that you both always talk to each other , that their hood friends as they both have feelings for one and another that they are waiting for the right time to confess their feelings for each other .

You are at home as you are doing some stretches a bit as you are thinking of your next strategy .

Y/n; how am i going to overcome the next one .

You said to yourself while thinking a bit more while not noticing a knock on the door .

???: mmm is he home?

The person said while knock on the door more that slowly getting a bit irritated that open the door as seeing you doing some stretches .

???: ahh really?

The person said as walk towards you that taps your shoulder as you came out from the daze and turn around to see who taps you as you surprise a bit and look to see kudelia .

Y/n: woah kudelia sorry i did'nt notice you knocking .

Kudelia: really? You seem out of sight .

Y/n: sorry i been thinking of some sorts.

Kudelia: mmm being pilot must be hard huh.

Y/n: well just thinking on you know some sorts that's all .

Kudelia: mmm you know you should be careful when your fighting i don't want you to get hurt .

Y/n; mmm well you know me kudelia i always be careful even what i do.

Kudelia: mmmm what do you think when your doing your mission?

Y/n: a lot of things but its just think about the future .

Kudelia: well hope you keep think to survive and stay alive.

You chuckle softly as look at the time .

Y/n:i have to go.

Kudelia: oh ok.

You start changing your clothes as kudelia went out of your home that you finish changing and head out as see kudelia .

Kudelia: will i see you again?

Y/n: you will see me .

You said with a soft smile and walk ahead while kudelia puts her hand on her chest as hearing her heart beating fasten.

Kudelia: y/n kun ...how am i going to tell you how i feel about you .

She said while looking down as she felt a bit sad that she did'nt tell her feelings for you , while you walking as had a sad thought about kudelia that you want to tell her about your feelings, as you look down and sigh softly.

Y/n: aghh kudelia ..one day i am going to tell you about how i feel about you when i come back i am going to be brave for you .

You said with a smile and head towards to your gundam that you look at it.

Y/n: i am going to come back for you kudelia .

You said to yourself as heading inside your gundam that you activate it as you got a comms call from mikazuki .