chizuru ochinose x male reader

Kanojo, Okarishimasu aka Rent-A-Girlfriend is own by Reiji Miyajima

This request is from Nukes23

I do not own this image

Author p.o.v
You are a normal person as you are still study in college that you are a bit different from the rest that you are a bit shy and helpful person , you are also best friends with chizuru even though you had a crush towards her that even you know her job as rent a girlfriend that you find a bit jealous but you still support her that even so chizuru is confuse as well that she have thoughts about her best friend that she too have a crush on you.

You are grabbing your bag as you are heading to the college that you yawn a bit as usual that you walk ahead as look at your phone to see any new messages .

Y/n: mmm got to get some energy for today .

You said while heading to the college that you see some of your friends talking while you see kazuya a close friend of yours that you wave at him .

Y/n: hey kazuya .

Kazuya: hey y/n kun .

You yawn softly while rub the back of your neck.

Kazuya: you good?

Y/n: yea just been tired a bit .

You said while a group of girls walk pass that you notice one of them is your best friend that she take a peek at you with a soft smile.

You smile a bit that kazuya notice it.

Kazuya: hey y/n kun you smile toward that girl .

Y/n: yea she just my friend .

Kazuya: ah i see .

You smile again as seeing chizuru that you and her are good friends that you know her job because of the one time that you sign up an app that let you rent a girlfriend as you try it because of some of your friends told you about it.

Flashback

You are waiting for your rent girlfriend  name mizuhara nearby the station that you are getting a bit nervous as you did'nt experiance talking to a girl that much except talking to your best friend .

You hum a bit as waiting even more as hear someone call your name .

Mizuhara: umm y/n-kun?

Y/n:y-yes.

You turn to the side as they both look at each other as a sudden thunder strike between the two of you as they recognize each other .

Y/n mind: chizuru san?!

Chizuru mind: y/n kun?!

They both a bit freak out in the inside as outside they slowly calm a bit that you take a deep breath as moment passes that you release a bit to calm  .

Y/n: mm h-hi there

Chizuru:hello sorry did you wait that long?

Y/n: n-no just got here.

Chizuru:well then shall we go?

You nodded as start to lead her to some of the dating spots while people are looking at them that they ignore them as she hold your hand that you blush as they head to a cafe that you order for yourself and her as they both blush more as they order arrived as she begin to drink the coffee .

Chizuru: mmm this really taste good

Y/n; mhm this is actually one my favourite place .

Chizuru giggle