yandere older sister kotori x little brother male reader

Date a live is own by Koshi Tachibana

I do not own this image

This request is from Alexbc2004

Author p.o.v
You are a y/n itsuka a younger brother towards to shido and kotori that you always been  close with her ever since they were little that you always caring for your sister so many times, but what you did'nt know that your older sister have a secret that she has a crush towards you that she will never let anyone to be with you, she only want to be with you as a sister and lover .

You are sleeping in your room as the door slowly open by kotori, she looks at you with a smile as seeing you sleeping like a cute kid .

Kotori: otouto kawaii.

Kotori slowly walk up to your bed that she wants to wake you up, you snore softly as kotori jumps ontop of you as you wake up an instant with surprise .

Y/n: aghhh wh-what? Owie .

Kotori: otouto wake up its already morning .

Y/n: nee san why you have to wake me up like that you know you almost give me a hard attack.

Kotori: he he he i am sorry.

You smile a bit and hugs her .

Y/n: its ok i can't be mad at you nee san.

Kotori smiles and nuzzle a bit from your hug that she enjoys hugging you that she felt a warm happiness.

Y/n: um nee san are you ok?

Kotori: mm~yes i am fine i just like to hug you it feels nice .

Y/n; umm ok you can let go you know i mean we have to get up.

Kotori: just a bit longer because this feel nice and warm

You blushes more and look at her that she hugs more .

As a knock on the door that you and kotori sees it is their older brother shido.

Shido:umm come on guys wake up its morning enough with the close hugs.

Kotori: nii san you dare disturb this again i swear you won't see my kick coming.

Shido had a nervous sweatdropped and left them both as you look at your older sister .

Y/n: umm i am gonna go change .

Kotori: ok i will leave you and i will see you downstairs

Y/n: ok i will see you there.

You smile as kotori walks away from your room that she smiles softly and giggle silently.

You gets up and gets dressed up .

Timeline skip

After a while that you went out with your sister as your brother is another place , kotori hold your hand while walking around town that she look at some store as you see that she is seeing some stuff animals that are cute.

Y/n: nee san do you want that?

Kotori: what no its not like i want it or anything .

Kotori said while look away as you went inside the store when she is not looking , you grab the stuffed animal doll and pay for it as for kotori she turn back and look around that you weren't there.

Kotori: o-otouto?!

Kotori eyes widden that she look around for you that she slowly panic a bit as well she did'nt know you still in the store and finish up paying for the doll that you went outside and look around to find kotori as you see up ahead that she is still panicking .