yandere rejecting emerald x rejected huntsmen male reader (lemon)

RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth and Monty Oum

I do not own this image

This request is from PauloGamenha

Author note
Hey guys it's me here I want to say i am sorry for the delayed updates of the chapters i have been busy with some personal things and as well have some writers block but don't worry the requests will publish soon and i hope all of you be patient, so yea that's all and now enjoy the story.

Author p.o.v
You are a huntsmen that you always kind and protect others that you take some free lance missions and as well do some personal missions that you help others , even with all the task you did that when free time you spend time with your friend/crush emerald sustrai that you and her are different that you still enjoy talking to her that even you like her more than a friend .

You are in vale that you finish with your mission that you are walking ahead while sighing of tired.

Y/n: ahh man this is really getting me a bit tired than usual but at least i am good for a while.

You said to yourself while walking ahead that you look around to see it is a bit peaceful, all of a sudden as you are walking you notice someone up ahead that reveal to be your friend emerald that she is walking alone as browsing some shops.

Y/n: well looks like eme is walking solo mmm better surprise her.

You said with a bit of playfully smirk and head towards her in secret kind of way that she didn't notice as you went behind her.

Y/n:hello ms what you looking at ?

You said with a soft tone that emerald smirk a bit as slowly turn to look at you .

Emerald: well well y/n i thought you been busy .

Y/n: well i was busy with the missions but i realise that i done some of the parts .

Emerald: mm that i am quite surprise .

Y/n: yea , anyway emerald you free right now?

Emerald: well i am thinking but yea i am free i have nothing to do .

She said while looking at you .

Y/n: well then how about we hang out?

Emerald: alright i could see why not.

They both start to hang out with each other that they talk about what had happen with each other that they make a few jokes and even tease one an another .

As they walk that you look at her with blush.

Emerald: mmm what's up?

Y/n: huh?

Emerald: you been acting a bit odd lately .

Y/n: well ..it's just i love spending time with you.

Emerald: mm are you sure because i can sense you are hiding something from me.

Y/n: well i can't lie to that though , eme we been friends right like for a long time?

Emerald: yea

Y/n: mmm yea umm well emerald i know this is all sudden but i wanted to say that emerald i like you more than a friend i have a crush towards you for a long time and i am hopimg if you like to be my girlfriend?

You said with a soft smile as emerald look at you that she smile a bit .

Emerald: y/n i am flatter you taken interest of me but i am sorry i have to say no