cheater glynda x student male reader x loving yang

RWBY is own by Rooster Teeth And Monty Oum

I do not own this images

This request is from Kisohoro

Author p.o.v
You are a student as you are determined person that you have been helping others with what problems they have , even all that you are dedictated to train that you be able to fight back . As you have a girlfriend who is a professor name glynda that you and her have age difference but they both did'nt mind as they love with each other as well you have a friend name yang that she always support and care for you that you did'nt know she is upset that you have a girlfriend and had a secret crush towards you .

You are walking to your dorm as you are a one man team that you are grabbing a few books for your next lesson that you hum softly .

Y/n: mm today is going to be a good day .

You said to yourself that you want to see your girlfriend after classes even you had feelings that she been distant lately that you want to surprise her.

As you are getting ready that you heard a knock on the door that you turn around and see who it is.

Y/n: yes who it is?

Yang: its me

You smile to hear your friend yang as you open the door and smile while look at her .

Y/n: hey yang .

Yang: hey woah you look a bit neat.

Y/n: thank you i am just preparing myself you know later i am gonna go surprise glynda.

Yang: really now? Well you should fix up the shirt to make it even neat and as well you should bring a flower too since you going to surprise her.

Y/n: really you think so?

Yang: mhm i know so.

Y/n: well do you mind helping me picking up the flowers yang?

Yang: i would love too!

You and yang walk out of your room as picking up some flowers that your girlfriend might like as trying to make a bouquet out ot it .

After a while that you and yang pick up the flowers as they both walk to class as everyone stare at them that make you blush .

Y/n: hey yang.

Yang: yea?

Y/n: thanks again for picking up the flowers .

Yang:no problem and besides i am sure she love it.

Y/n: yea and as well people look at us for some reason .

Yang: well maybe they thought we look like a real couple.

You and yang chuckle with each other and smile .