yandere black heart x heavy metal guitarist male reader (lemon)

Hyperdimension neptunia is own by Compile Heart and Idea Factory

I do not own this image

This request is from Siiwgisihsig 

Author p.o.v
You are a not a regular being as you are different from others as you are a guitarist that plays heavy metal songs that some people annoy a bit from your playing the songs all but one person which is black heart as she have been interest towards you for a while that she had fallen for you even that she did'nt let anyone touch your or say anything bad towards you that she will eliminate them all .

You are at home as you are tune up your guitar that need to get the right tone as listening f/h/m/m (favourite heavy metal music) as you head bang to the beat.

Y/n: yess! Time to get this one on the road heck yea!

You said to yourself as finish tune up your guitar and put it in your guitar case as heading out from your home .

You started to run towarss the desitination as you are a bit late that you and your band about to play performance soon .

Y/n: ahh ahhh i got there before they mad at me again

You said while running as someone infront of you that you see which black heart that you try to say hi but couldn't as you run pass her that she sees you and smirk that she grab you from behind.

Y/n: ahh!

Black heart: ohh hello there y/n where you off to?

Y/n: umm i have to go my performance .

Black heart: ohh~ performance? Hmm i wonder is it?

Y/n: umm well its nearby and we might perform there around an hour .

Black heart: i see~ that is interesting .

Y/n: umm yea look can you let me go?

Black heart lets go of you and look at you with a smile.

Y/n: thanks anyway i got to go and if you have the time you can come and watch the performance.

Black heart: ohh i do intend to watch you play~

Y/n: umm ok well see ya

You started to run off as black heart licks her lips as she felt her beating heart fastens while seeing you go

Black heart: oh my y/n~ i can't wait to hear you play~ oh how your melody running course through me it makes me feel joy~ and love~at the same time .

She said while putting her hands on her chest as she smile to herself .

Black heart: no matter my dear i will have you soon~

She said to herself as walking towards to your performance venue, as you have arrived at the place and panted like crazy that you put your case down and take a few breaths that you still tired from all that running.

Y/n:ok y/n calm down ..you got this.

You said to yourself as walking to the back stage and see other members that you make a goofy smile as they know you are late but they let it be .

They went to the front stage as they are ready and started to play as you play your guitar as the fans cheered like crazy as black heart enter the venue and look at your performance and giggle herself as she only look at you.

Black heart mind: mmm~ music to my ears mm~ if only you play for me and only me instead for this people mmmm well then it looks like i need to speed up my plan on getting you my love~