female bride x male reader

This request is from Ashton210

Author p.o.v
You are regular person as you are a nice and loving person as you are a fiancee towards to mari that you and marie have been in a realtionship for a long time that one day you deciede to propose towards her that she accept your proposal that both of them are happy , as time passes that both of them have help each other with the plans for the big day of their lives.

You are in the dressing room as you take a peek as seeing that a lot of your guests have arrived that you suddenly gulp.

Y/n: oh man they are here already oh man ok i just got to calm down and relax if i don't this will be crazy.

You said with nervousness that you slowly walk around and look on tne floor a thoughts slowly making you nervous as knock on the door that you slowly walk towards the knock as you slowly open to see your older sister

S/n: bro you ok?

Y/n: oh man i don't know i am suddenly getting nervous all the sudden i don't know what's wrong with me

He said while slowly panic as your sister help you get up and pats your shoulder as she fix your tie.

S/n:ahh y/n don't worry i am sure that you will be fine ok .

Y/n: oh yea how would you know about that huh?

S/n: y/n i married first remember.

Y/n: oh yea forgot about that .

S/n:hey y/n marie san is a nice girl and you and her will be happy together .

Y/n: i know sis its just i have that gitters you know making me nervous like crazy.

S/n: well y/n let me give you advice ok you need to calm down and relax this maybe the hard thing that make you think a lot but it is also the next chapter of your life .

Y/n: maybe i mean it is nice to think about it since i am going to spend time with her

S/n: yea now you get it now then y/n you have to stay calm and relax our thoughts always make us feel like that .. besides you weren't the only one i was panic too.

Y/n: really?

S/n: yea i try to think so much that i almost try to be crazy but i think about the future and make calm down a bit.

Your sister look at you as they both hug each other and slowly went apart.

Y/n:thanks sis.

S/n: no problem now then i have to head back i will see you soon and remember bro relax and stay calm .

You nod as she left as you smile and stay calm as you remember what your sister say.

Y/n: mm yea maybe i should be calm.

You said with a smile and head to the altar.

Timeline skip

You are standing and see all the guests arrive as you look at them as slowly calm down and remembe what your sister said .

Y/n: alright i can calm down.

You hear the music as you see at the side seeing your bride walking down the aisle as you take a deep breath and smile.

She walks towards you as she slowly stand infront of you as you look at her with a smile that she blushes.

Priest: now then we are gather here to witness .

You slowly look at your bride and ignore the priest

Y/n: hey umm i am sorry if i am a bit sweaty or a bit nervous.

You said with soft whisper

Marie: well i know you are nervous darling.

As she whisper back

Y/n: i am sorry you know.

Marie: hey i know you are nervous but hey you are my dear half and my husband well soon to be but it will be new life for both of us.

Y/n:mmm yea maybe your right and dear i want to spend time with you and i can't wait for you to be my wife well soon to be.

She smiles and giggles and look at you back as they look at each other more as everyone see that you and marie look at each other that they aww with happiness.

As a sudden cough from the priest .

They look at him and blush a bit with embaressment .

Priest: now then y/n l/n do you accept marie harumi as your wife?

Y/n: i do.

Priest: and do you marie harumi do you accept y/n l/n as your husband?

Marie: i do

She smiles as you smile back towards her .

Priest: now then if no one object of their marriage i pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss your bride.

You slowly remove her veil and slowly lean closer to her face and kisses her on the lips as she blush and kiss you back that she wrap her arms around your neck as you hold her waist as she blushes and enjoy the kiss as they slowly went apart from the kiss .

They look at each other.

Y/n: marie i love you and i am glad to be with you till the end of time .

Marie: y/n i love you too and i am happy to be with you till the end as well .

They both smile and had some tears of joy as the guests stand up and clap their hands as you and marie smile and wave at them while walking down the aisle and head to the door , you carry her bridal style that they went  to the stairs as they all gather all the family and friends to take a picture as they
Smile as the picture taken .

You and marie happy that seeing today is the best day ever that they are more closer than ever as husband and wife that they smile and kisses again as enjoy with one and another as enjoy the day and their new chapter together.