girlfriend master Cyclonis x SCP-076-2 male reader (lemon)

Storm Hawks is own by Asaph A. Fipke , Steve Ball and Nerd Corps Entertainment

This request is from Zgold425

I do not own this image

Author p.o.v
You are not an ordinary being as you are a rogue warrior that you have been fighting killing anyone that stand in your way as everyone feared a bit of you except your girlfriend master cyclonis as she wanted you to join her side  as even they are lovers that she even persuade you to join her that you refuse as she did'nt take no for an answer as she keep asking you till she get her answer.

You are looking nearby the moutain as seeing the battle that you ignore a bit as you are ready with your weapon as sharpen a bit .

Y/n:hmmmm a fight ... interesting ... hope cyclonis know what she is doing.

You said while sharp more of your sword while the battle slowly stops that you look to see the other force begin to push forward as you grab hold your weapon that you look to the sky as clench your handle of the sword .

As a nearby ship a figure smirks itself as reveal to be master cyclonis.

Cyclonis: mmmm those who oppose me will go down and i am proud of it .

She said with a smirk .

Cyclonis: the sky knights are getting annoy on me that have always try to stop us luckily we have got a recovery step on our plan , but each time we make a  move they seem to know!

Dark ace look at her that he pat her back .

Dark ace: master calm down i am sure they all have that stupid luck i am sure we will defeat them .

Cyclonis: mmm yes and i don't like that at all... mmmm but i have another plan of my own .

Dark ace: what is it master?

Cyclonis: i have an individual that might want to help us in the field of battle and i think he might be good for our force.

Dark ace: mmm do you think he might join?

Cyclonis: he will soon .

Dark ace: i see well then master i support your idea and master may i make a suggestion  .

Cyclonis: yes?

Dark ace: let me run with the squad and try to sabotage them and it may take them a while to attack us back .

Cyclonis: very well dark ace i grant your permission.

Dark ace bow to her .

Dark ace:i won't let the cyclonians down

Cylonis nod as she smirks while heading away as she see a distance mountain side that she smirk more to herself .

Cyclonis: mmmmm well then y/n i am going to have you and you going to join us one way or another .

She said to herself even more while smirk that she admires you from what she saw you did to some of the sky knights that she had dreams together  with you .

Timeline skip

You are looking in front of you as you see couple of bandits and beasts that they had a smirk on their faces as they did'nt know who you were but to others they know they mark on target by you.

They charge towards you as you ready with your blade as they begin to attack as you stab one of them while you slashes the other person .

As they eyes widden that some of them slowly recognize who you are that they begin to fall back and head to their machines to fly away as others still stand ground while fight you as you slash more that leave a splat and trail of bloods as you did'nt know cyclonis spying on you that make her smile wide with joy .