ravel phenex x rias little brother male reader

High school dxd is own by Ichiei Ishibumi and Miyama-Zero

I do not own this image

This request is from Rtj555

Author p.o.v
You are rias little brother as you are cool kind person as you like to hang out with everyone you know , that you always help your sister with the problem with the phenex family that you always fight riser that everytime he wants rias but you did'nt let him, at the same time that you met with ravel phenex she is different than her brother that you both been talking and hanging out together secretly that knowing both of them have secret crush towards each other.

You are in the Occult reasearch club that you are sitting on the couch as you looking at the papers.

Y/n:onee sannn there is so much of paper work.

Rias: well nobody say this is easy.

Akeno: hehe well then y/n kun how about you take a break?

Y/n: well i can take a break umm nee san can i?

Rias: hmm well ok .

Y/n: yes

You smile and hug your sister that she smile and giggle a bit.

Rias: ahh what do i do with you huh otouto.

Y/n:well i am not sure besides i am always going to disturb and care for you nee san.

Rias: mmm yes that is true.

Y/n: hehe well i am heading off to get some fresh air.

Rias: alright.

You smile as head out to the door that out of the sudden a portal is made that they all surprise of who it is .

Y/n:oh great.

As two figures appear from the portal that you and the others know.

Rias: hmmm well hello there riser..

Riser: hello my dear rias nice to see you .

Rias: mmm..

Issei: you ass wipe what in the heck you doing here huh?!

Riser: you better watch your tongue boy.

Issei stay silent as riser walk towards rias with a smirk that you groan .

Y/n: ahh riser do you really have to make a move towards my nee san.

Riser; oh yea what you going to do huh?

You look at him as you look to the side and see riser little sister ravel that you smile that she blush a bit.

Y/n: well i am gonna beat you up and then let my sister do what she wants to kick your ass!

Riser: you are nothihg.

You walk towards him as sudden punch him to the gut  and face that he eyes widden and fall down with unconscious state.

Y/n: wow he really doesn't remember the mistakes.

Rias: ahhh well he is a bit odd sometimes .

Ravel: ahh everyone i would like to apologies to my brother idiotic presence .

Ravel said while bow down that she grab her brother as drag him to the portal as you look at ravel that she bow down towards you.

Ravel: y/n san i am sorry again for my brother actions .

Y/n: its ok .

Ravel: and also u-um do you wanna hang out after this?

Y/n: yes i would love that.