yandere Cetrion & Kronika x male reader (lemon)

Mortal Kombat 11 is own by NetherRealm Studios and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

I do not own any of the images

This request is from MariusTheDarkstalker

Author p.o.v
You are a one of the fighter for the earthrealm that you are detemine that you fight anyone that oppose you or hurt anyone you care about that you always helpful for you allies from time to time even sparring them .

You are sparring with liu kang that you are panted softly that he smirk with a bit impress.

Liu kang: you are getting stronger y/n.

Y/n: aghh ahhh i am trying my best.

Liu kang : still you need to be more stronger .

Y/n: i am going to be stronger alright.

Liu kang : you will i believe you .

You chuckle softly as you and liu kang begin their stance again to fight again aa lightning appear in front of them that they both see its raiden.

Liu kang : lord raiden .

Y/n: raiden.

Raiden: liu kang , y/n some of our allies have been hurt .

Y/n: mmm it must be her.

Liu kang: lord raiden we must put a stop towards kronika .

Raiden: liu kang is right we must .

Y/n: mmm very well i think we have to .

You said to them with a determinatiom that liu kang tap your shoulder .

Liu kang: we shall my friend

Raiden: let's go

They both nodded .

Somewhere else.

As some bodies of other warriors that been lifeless due to fighting with two beings .

???: mmmm they are simple targets.

???: fret not my daughter i sense they are coming .

One of the being is reveal to be kronika and her daughter cetrion.

Cetrion: i am most excited mother that we will get to destroy this pests .

Kronika: yes indeed this pests are stand in our way of plan .

Cetrion: certainly that there are more coming.

Kronika: yes indeed and we shall end them soon and then only then we can be together with him .

Cetrion: certainly mother i can't wait to be with him .

As they both smirk evily that the person they refer to is you that they have fallen for you for a long time as the first time that you fought against them that you were defeat that cause you to fall back with some of the other warriors that they saw you fight that impress them .