horny succubus kurumu x perverted male reader (lemon)

Rosario + Vampire is own by  Akihisa Ikeda and Shueisha

I do not own this image

This request is from Asriel_dree2232

Author p.o.v
You are a student in the yokai academy that you are a perverted student that you always like to talk to the girls that they always a bit odd with you except for one person which is kurumu that she is your friend that she is bit odd than you as she have a crush on you and the odd thing she is horny for you that you did'nt notice it .

You are walking down the hall as you are looking at the girls that you smirk a bit .

Y/n:hey girls .

The female students just talk a bit and went away .

Y/n; aw come on i just wanna talk .

You said with a smile and walk ahead that you look at some girls as went to look at them .

Y/n: dang a wind blew around the hallway and we see panties oh my .

You said with chuckle as imagining them as try to think about their panties colour as you chuckle a bit .

Y/n; oh my .

You said while smile a bit as someone bump onto you from behind that you turn around to see your friend kurumu.

Y/n: hey kurumu.

Kurumu: hello there y/n kun

Y/n: what you doing here?

Kurumu: i was heading to class .

Y/n: oh ok you look hot did you do something~?

Kurumu giggle

Kurumu: oh just nothing i just feel confident for something .

She said while look at you and smile a bit as she felt her womanhood a bit that she felt a bit hot inside her body.

Kurumu mind : mmmm~ oh i am confident being near you y/n kun .

She said in her mind while looking at him more .

Y/n: oh well then kurumu maybe i will see you later .

You said with a chuckle and look at her a bit that she walk away .

Y/n: oh my she looks really hot today .

You said with a bit smile and look at her even more as she walk to class that she blushes as thinking about you .

Kurumu: ahhh ahh~ oh my i can feel him looking at him mmm~ it makes me feel so~ warm~

Kurumu said while touch herself a bit while she think of him that she blush and felt herself even more wet that she heard some voices are coming around the corner that she slowly stop and look at the entrance to see her friends .

Yukari: i can't believe that perv look at me again.

Mizore: well i almost freeze him .

Yukari: well not like you i almost put a spell on him if i could think something else than drop a small tub on his head .

Kurumu: are you guys talking about y/n?

Yukari: yea .

Kurumu: well if i see him will knock him out if try to take a peek with my panties .

Mizore:  yea sure baka cow .

Kurumu: shut it ice queen .

Yukari sigh softly that she shake her head .