cheater shinobu kocho x male reader x loving mitsuri kanroji

Kimetsu no Yaiba is own by Koyoharu Gotouge

I do not own this images

This request is from mrsmjle

Author p.o.v
You are a demon slayer as you are with the demon slayer corps that you are determined and a bit serious from time to time that you are in relationship with shinobu kocho that you and her been in love  for a while as you are best friend with mitsuri kanroji that you and her been close for a while that she always care and loving towards you even though she know you are in a relationship with shinobu she always want to be there for you to help and support even sill have a crush towards you.

You are sharpen your sword as you look around and see tanjiro ,zenitsu and nezuko.

Zenitsu: nezuko chan!

Nezuko runs away as zenitsu chases her that tanjiro had a sweatdropped

Tanjiro; hey come on now!

Tanjiro panted and look beside as seeing you.

Y/n:you ok?

Tanjiro:yea mm nezuko is running away from zenitsu even she doesn't want to be disturb.

Y/n: well that is nezuko for you.

Tanjiro: yea hey y/n kun what you doing here i thought you be with shinobu?

Y/n: well i am going to see her after this a bit but she been acting odd lately you know .

Tanjiro: hmm yes i been seeing her acting odd too .

Y/n: hmm i don't know .

Tanjiro: i think you and shinobu san need to talk it out a bit.

Y/n: mhm i agreed

They both see nezuko comes back and hugs tanjiro .

Tanjiro: hey nezuko where is zenitsu?

Nezuko;mmm mmm!

She pointed at an unconscious zenitsu got hit by a tree .

Tanjiro; of course he is .

Y/n:haha well he failed to get nezuko again .

Nezuko still hide behind tanjiro

Tanjiro: yea.

Y/n: anyways tanjiro kun i must go i will see you and nezuko chan soon .

Tanjiro nods as nezuko still hug tanjiro that you walk ahead to find shinobu .

Y/n: i wonder where she is .

You walk around even more that you see shinobu up ahead as she is sitting as you about to walk towards to talk to her that she is kissing someone that you recognize to be someone that you did'nt know while you felt heartache as seeing your lover is kissing someone else than you .