xin xianying x male reader (lemon)

Dynasty Warriors belong to Omega Force and Koei Tecmo

This request is from AndyExtremer96

Author p.o.v
You are a warrior that you have f/w (favourite weapon) as you have been fighting off forces that always threaten you, as you have an ally and best friend name xin xianying that you and her always been close to one and another that both had their backs each other .

You are in a courtyard as you are ready with your f/w as looking at your opponent to be xianying younger brother xin chang as both them in a sparring match

Y/n: are you prepared to fight me xin? You going down .

X.chang: well you think smart and have the upperhand well then you are dang wrong!

Y/n: make your move xin.

He charges towards you with his iron fan that you focus on his movement as xin chang charges with might as he thinks before act to attack you as given you a swift fast attack that you manage to dodge .

You charge towards him and swings at him with low and fast attack that trying to make xin chang lose his balance and lower his defences

X.chang: aghh i am not going down this easily.

Y/n: you may think but i am always got the upperhand

Xin chang repel your attack with a swift to the side attack that you got hit and block as fast as you can while look at him.

Y/n: tricky move .

X.chang: well you always did that to me so i am returning the favour.

They both got heated as trying to put the other defend down that a certain figure watching them both fight as smirk to itself .

???: woohoo are you two fighting again?

The both figure still blocking with each other and look above them as seeing the figure that they both recognise it is xin xianying .

Y/n:well well if it isn't xin xianying herself .

X.chang: sister! What are you doing here?

X.xianying: well i did want to see what are the two people i care doing i never thought you be fighting .

Y/n: well this is a sparring match since your little brother want to fight me.

X.chang: i must see how he is capable on fighting .

X.xianying: yea yea yea now then dear brother may i take y/n away please?

Xin chang pull his weapon away and look at her .

X.chang: very well sister .

You grab your weapon and nodded .

Y/n: well then xin chang see you soon may we fight again .

X.chang: mmm very well we shall fight again but next time i won't hold back .

Y/n: as would i too may the best warrior win.

Xin xianying pull both of their ears

Y/n&x.chang: owww!

X.xingying: there will be no fighting against friends got it!?

You and chang nodded as she let go of their ears

X.xianying and you walk away from the courtyard as they walk to the gates.

Y/n: you know you did'nt have to do that you know i mean i almost got him

X.xianying: y/n that is my little brother as much i want to see him getting be defeated in sparring as my sister nature to protect him .