Mikan Tsumiki x plus size male reader (lemon)

Danganronpa series is own by Kazutaka Kodaka and Spike Chunsoft

I do not own this image

This request is from SouPast

You are an ordinary person except that you are a bit different from others that you are a plus size person that make you feel different from others that you are nervous when people talk about you and your size that you have a friend that cares for you which is mikan tsumiki , you and mikan are good friend that she know about your problem that she did'nt care as she have a crush on you not because of your size that she loves you for who you are that you are kind to others .

You are walking to the infirmary that you bring some new bandages that you found around the school that you look down a bit that you open the door to see your friend mikan that she is putting some ointment and bandage on akane.

Mikan: akane chan you have to be careful alright.

Akane: hey i am an athlete ok this injuries are part of my nature.

Mikan: hmmm yes but still you must be careful or not it might be worse .

Akane: fine mikan i will try to be careful.

They both look to see you .

Mikan: y/n kun!

Y/n: hey .

Akane: hello there .

Mikan: what is that y/n?

Y/n: umm this is some of the bandages i found around school you said you are running out .

Mikan: ohh yes yes i do thank you so much.

You blush a bit as akane look at you .

Akane: hey y/n kun you know you could change a bit of your body if you want i can train you up.

Y/n: ummm n-no thanks i am ok with myself .

Akane: hmmm sure but if you need to change you know where to find me , anyway thanks for patch up mikan.

Mikan: your welcome and remember rest first ok its going to be a while before you can go again.

Akane: yes .

Akane walk out of the room that you look down a bit as you give the new bandage to mikan as she look at you .

Mikan: hey don't mind her ok y/n kun she always a bit like that.

Y/n: yea i guess your right sorry i was a bit late.

Mikan: its ok y/n and about what she said

Y/n: yea?

Mikan: you don't need to change , just happy of being yourself .

You smile softly from her words that she blush seeing you smile.

Mikan mind: aww y/n kun smile is so cute.

Y/n: you ok mikan? You stare me a bit.

Mikan: hmm yea i am ok just thinking about something that's all.

Y/n: well ok but don't think too much or not you might forget what you suppose to remember.

Mikan: which is?

Y/n: to talk or hang out .

Mikan giggle softly.

Mikan: alright i won't forget that ok .

Y/n: i know but just to remind you.

Mikan: alright wanna go ?

Y/n: waiting on you.