Chapter 101

Chapter 101

ShyAnne's POV

*Five Months Later*

After Download, BVB had four more festivals lined up for the summer. I went to the second one in Florida and decided not to go to the other three. It was too exhausting getting everything packed and fly out for a weekend with the twins, sit in the heat with them at the festival. Plus, the other festival I went to, none of their wives came so I was alone while Andy was doing signings, interviews, or performing. Andy was upset that I wasn't doing any more festivals that summer but he understood.

In October, BVB started their world tour. They will spend a month in Europe, two weeks in Asia, two weeks in South America, and a week in Australia, putting them back in the states a few weeks before Christmas. This also means that Andy is missing Thanksgiving. They're currently in Brazil and Thanksgiving is tomorrow. I'm bummed, but grateful that Andy has been able to attend every holiday that we've had together so far. It's just the reality of his job sometimes.

He's been sending me a lot of pictures and we communicate as much as we can despite the time differences. The twins are starting to walk more and they love to say things like no, yes, hi, bye, uh-oh, and oh no.  Unfortunately, with the time difference, Andy rarely sees them awake because I can't change their schedule to fit his. After this tour, they take a break for Christmas, Andy has an Andy Black tour from January to March and then BVB does one more tour in the summer before going back into the studio to record their next album. Andy's trying to convince me to take the twins on tour in the summer since they'll be two, but I just keep telling him we'll see how the twins behavior is like at that point.

"ShyAnne!" My mom exclaimed as she ran out of her house. She ran up to my side of the car and pulled me into a hug.

"Hi mom." I laughed, hugging her back. I didn't want to be alone for Thanksgiving so I made the decision to pack up the twins and drive us to my parents' house. I'm not going to lie, I was scared to make such a long trip with the twins by myself, especially considering how our last Thanskgiving trip to my parents' went.  I only had to pull over twice to take care of them so I consider that a win. My mom opened the back door and pulled Eliza out, holding her close.

"Hello little cutie." My mom smiled at her, kissing her forehead.

"Gamma!" Eliza exclaimed, reaching her hand out. I went around to the other side of the car and pulled Elijah out.

"Let me help with your luggage." My dad said, walking out of the house. He opened the trunk and pulled out my suitcase and the bag that carried the travel crib for the babies. He took them into the house and up the stairs. I grabbed the diaper bag and locked the car, my mom and I walked into the house. I put the diaper bag down by the stairs and sat on the couch with Elijah. My dad came back down the stairs and held out his arms. I handed Elijah to him and he smiled, giving him a small kiss on the forehead. 

***

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I looked to see it was Andy trying to video call me. I smiled and answered it.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" He exclaimed, a huge smile on his face.

"Happy Thanksgiving baby." I smiled. "What time is it there?"

"Two pm."

"Oh, are you guys doing anything special today?"

"We're having a big feast before the show tonight."

"That sounds fun."

"Yeah, I wish I was with you though. I miss you so much. It's sad because I usually get to see you at least once on tour."