Chapter 144

Chapter 144

ShyAnne's POV

*Two Months Later*

"Are you sure you're ready to take care of five kids on your own?" Andy asked me as he set his suitcase by the door.  BVB's label was forcing them to go on tour because they hadn't had a tour in close to two years because of everything that has been going on with us. The twins just turned four a few days ago and the triplets are now seven months old. The triplets have had no health issues since being home and I pray that it stays that way. 

"Yes, Andy. I feel like we have a nice routine going. Jinxx and Alice are always willing to help, and my mom is just a phone call away. Now go, do your job." I told him.

"I love you and I'm going to miss you so much." He told me.

"I love you and I'm going to miss you too." I said, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back and then pulled away a little bit to kiss me. We kissed for a while before we heard a long honk from outside, causing us to pull away. Jake was picking up Andy and he had been waiting out there for a little bit.

"Sorry, my mom is a little bit impatient." He smirked.

"Oh shut up and go before I change my mind." I laughed.

"I love you." He said as he extended the handle on his suitcase and opened the door.

"I love you too." I said as he kissed me one more time before stepping out onto our front porch. I watched as he walked down the driveway and got into the backseat of Jake's car. I closed the door and let out a sigh as I looked at the house which felt strangely empty despite there being five kids inside. Suddenly, a heard a baby start to wail.

"It's only three months." I told myself as I walked into my bedroom to take care of the crying baby.

*One Month Later*

"I DON'T WANT TO WEAR THIS!" Eliza screamed at me as she contorted her body so that I couldn't put the shirt over her head.

"Just let me put the damn clothes on you, you're going to be late." I growled as I kept trying to shove the shirt over her head. I woke up feeling like shit and was not in the mood for her tantrum this morning.

"NO! NO! NO! NO!" She cried, dropping to the floor and having a full on meltdown. My phone chimed and I knew it was Alice texting me that she was here. When Andy's here, he usually takes the twins to preschool and I stay with the triplets and sometimes we switch. Since he's been gone, Alice has offered to take the twins to school since they go to the same preschool as Lennon.

I grabbed the trash can that was in their room and threw up into it, Eliza still screaming and crying. Once I finished I grabbed Elijah and pulled him out of the room.

"Fine, act like a baby." I told Eliza as I led Elijah down the stairs. I walked out of the house and lifted Elijah into the car, strapping him into his car seat.

"Just one?" Alice questioned.

"I'm working on the other one. She decided to throw a tantrum this morning." I groaned.

"Shy, you don't look so good, are you okay?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I've been throwing up all morning. So a tantrum is exactly what I needed at 7 in the morning." I sighed. "I'll be back in a minute." I said, going back into the house and up the stairs.

"Eliza, please put on the shirt." I said, offering it to her.

"No." She said, crossing her arms over her chest and turning her head to the side.