Chapter 82

Chapter 82

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

Things are a lot better. I am mentally doing a lot better and regularly seeing my therapist again. I am just overall enjoying life a lot more.

"ShyAnne!" Andy called as he walked into the living room. The twins were napping so I was watching TV.

"Hi baby." I smiled. He came in and sat on the other couch, placing a gift bag at his feet.

"So, I was just informed we're going on tour next month." He said.

"What? You're only getting a month notice?"

"We had everything ready for a tour but I kept pushing it off because I didn't want to leave you while you were pregnant."

"So now you're going to leave me with three month old babies? Andy, I can't take care of them by myself! Not when they're this young!"

"I know, here." He said, handing me the gift bag. I pulled out the tissue paper and found two pairs of noise canceling headphones, one pink and one blue. There were BVB decals on the side of the headphones. "I want to take the three of you on tour."

"No Andy." I said and his face dropped.

"What?"

"I'm not taking two babies on tour, they'll only be four months old! They'll cry all the time, keeping everyone up. They could get sick, Elijah is still fragile as hell! I don't want to be away from their doctor. A tour bus is no place for babies. Maybe in a year or two, but not now."

"I don't want to leave you guys." He said with tears in his eyes. "I don't want my kids to grow up without me."

"Jinxx did it, countless of other musicians do it. You can do it Andy. You won't miss much, we have Skype, we have phone calls, it will be okay."

"I just didn't expect it to be this hard to leave." He said sadly.

"Andy, it's okay. We'll come out to your LA show."

"Okay." He said with a small smile. "I love you ShyAnne." 

"I love you too." I said, getting up and walking over to him, giving him a kiss.

******************************************************************************

Sorry it was short

Did ShyAnne make the right choice?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!