Chapter 15: Surprise

ShyAnne's POV

I stood by baggage claim, my heart racing. I was going to surprise Andy by picking him up from the airport. He gets home from tour today and even though I saw him a few days ago, I missed him so much and couldn't wait to see him. Every group of people I saw come down the escalator, I scanned for Andy even though he hadn't texted me like I asked him to. All of a sudden, my phone vibrated, and I looked down at it.

Andy<3~ Hey babe, I landed safely.

My heart began to race faster, and I shifted my feet a little. I kept my eyes locked on the top of the escalator. Now I especially looked at each group for his cute face. Finally, I saw him, and a huge smile spread across my face. When he was halfway down the elevator, he saw me, and his jaw dropped. He began to run past people on the escalator to get to me. He jumped off and sprinted over to me, wrapping me in his arms and picking me up, spinning us around. He placed me back on my feet and gave me a long, deep kiss. I kissed him back and we just stood in the middle of the airport, kissing, blocking out everything else around us.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I wanted to surprise you. I just couldn't wait to see you."

"Awh." He cooed and I blushed. He went to kiss me again and I stopped him, causing a confused look from him. "What?" He asked.

"Don't you need to get your suitcase?"

"Shit." He sighed and turned to go towards the baggage carousel, grabbing my hand at the last second and pulling me along.

"Woah." I said, getting knocked off my balance for a second. We stood at the carousel until his bag came around and he dropped my hand to lift it off. He placed it on the ground, and we began to walk out of the airport, hand in hand.

"How do you live out of a single suitcase for 3 months?" I asked as we walked.

"I'm a guy." He shrugged. We got to the car and I started it up while he loaded his suitcase into the car and got in as well.

"So, are you staying the night?" He asked, a bit of hopefulness in his voice.

"If you want me to." I shrugged.

"Of course!" He exclaimed.

"Ok then, I will." I giggled and he cheered. We made it to his apartment and he unlocked the door, the two of us walking in. He dropped his suitcase and pinned me to the door, passionately kissing me. I wrapped my arms around him and he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. He started walking towards his bedroom and kicked the door close with his foot.

***

Andy was so exhausted from tour that he passed out as soon as we were done. I laid and cuddled with him but I just could not fall asleep. I got up and pulled his shirt on before leaving the room, quietly closing the door behind me.

Andy had mostly cleaned his apartment before he left for tour but I cleaned little nit picky things that I found just to make it completely clean. I looked in his fridge and pantry and he had no food, which makes sense since he was gone for three months. I decided to go to the store and make us dinner for tonight.

My suitcase wa still by the door so I pulled out some clothes and put them on along with my shoes. I found a piece of blank paper on his counter and a pen. I scribbled him a little note just in case he woke up while I was gone.

Kitchen empty. Went to the store. Love you

ShyAnne

I grabbed my car keys and his keys so that I had his apartment key and left, locking the door behind me. I turned on my GPS and drove to the store, grabbing stuff to make spaghetti. Something super simple and cheap since I was kind of low on money at the moment. I checked out and drove back to Andy's apartment, unlocking the door and walking in. I placed the bags on the counter and went to the bedroom to check on him.

I quietly and slowly opened the door to see him still fast asleep. I smiled and closed the door, walking back out to the kitchen. I threw away the note I had written and began dinner. He had been sleeping for a few hours so I was going to wake him once dinner was ready so that he would be able to sleep tonight.

I turned on the TV to have some background noise as I put the pot of water on the stove. While I was in the middle of cooking, I heard Andy's bedroom door open and close and heard his feet on the hardwood floor in the hallway. I turned to see my sleepy giant strolling out of the hallway in just his boxers.

"I was wondering where my shirt went." He said with a small smile, rubbing the sleep out of one of his eyes. 

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, you look sexy." He smirked.

"Thank you."

"How long have you been up?" He asked.

"I didn't go to sleep."

"All night?!!?!" He asked, his eyes going wide.

"Babe, it's 6 pm. You only slept for a few hours."

"Oh my god." He said. "I hate naps because you lose all track of time." He said, shaking his head. "Anyway, whatever you're cooking smells real damn good."

"It's just spaghetti."

"Well this is gonna be the best damn spaghetti."

"I hope so." I chuckled.

"Wait, I don't have food in my house."

"I went to the store while you were asleep."

"Let me pay you back for the food." He said, going towards his wallet.

"No, my treat. I'm eating the food too so it's fine." I said.

"Babe-"

"I'm serious." I said.

"Fine." He sighed. I turned back towards the stove and I heard his feet as he walked up behind me and wrapping his arms around my waist, placing his chin on top of my head.  "I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I said back, staying focused on the food. He kissed the top of my head and stepped away. All of a sudden, I felt him slap my butt, hard.

"Ow!" I jumped, rubbing where he slapped and he just laughed.

"I'm sorry...kinda." He said. "I just couldn't resist." I rolled my eyes and giggled. He leaned on the counter and told me all about tour as I finished cooking.

Finally, the food was finished and I grabbed two plates, dishing some out for us and carrying them to the living room. We picked something to watch and watched TV while we ate.

"I also cleaned the house a bit." I said.

"I noticed, thank you." He said.

"No problem." I smiled and continued eating. After we finished, I went to go grab our dishes to wash them but he yanked both plates from my hands.

"I'll do the dishes." He said. "You cooked and clean, the least I can do is wash the dishes."

"Okay." I said as he walked back to thee kitchen. I sat and washed TV while he quickly washed the dishes. After he was done, we just relaxed inside for the rest of the night and might have gone another round or two before finally going to bed.

***************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)