Chapter 132: Emergency

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

I'm currently about 31 weeks pregnant and am feeling it. Next week, I'll hit my 8 month mark, but I'm ready for these babies to come out now. I'm huge, swollen, and in so much pain. I'm listening to my doctor more than ever about the bed rest, mainly because I can barely move as it is.

"Hey, twins are down for a nap? How are you doing?" Andy asked, walking into our bedroom.

"Not good." I groaned, keeping my eyes closed. I woke up this morning feeling super sick and hadn't moved from bed all day. The light was off and the curtains were closed because even the smallest amount of light made my terrible headache even worse. My right side was in so much pain, right below my ribs. I had been throwing up all day into a bowl that Andy had got me when he woke up this morning. I also haven't needed to pee all day which is weird considering how smashed my internal organs are by these babies. I also could not seem to catch my breath.

"Can I please take you to the hospital now? You're just getting worse ShyAnne."

"I don't need to go to the hospital." I groaned. "It's just pregnancy symptoms."

"At least call your doctor and get her opinion. Please Shy, I'm worried."

"Fine." I sighed, grabbing my phone. The tiny bit of light from the screen made me cringe in pain. Andy grabbed my phone and called my doctor, giving the phone back to me. The nurse answered and I got her to put me through to my doctor.

"Hello?"

"Hi, it's ShyAnne Biersack."

"Hello, what's going on?" She asked. I explained my symptoms to her and she was quiet for a moment. "ShyAnne, you need to go to the hospital now. Is there someone to drive you?"

"Yes but-"

"I don't want to alarm you, but you could be in a very dangerous situation, putting both you and your babies at risk. I'll meet you at the hospital, but please go right away."

"O-Okay." I said and hung up with her.

"What'd she say?" Andy asked.

"She said I need to go to the hospital."

"Told you, let's go." He said, picking me up and carrying me to the car. I covered my head with a blanket to keep as much light out as possible. Andy ran back inside to grab the twins and strapped them into their car seats. As Andy sped to the hospital, he called Jinxx.

"Hello?" Jinxx answered.

"Hey, can you meet us at the hospital? Something's wrong with ShyAnne and I need someone to take the kids."

"Of course, I'll be right there." He said and they hung up. I cried the whole way there. Partly from how much pain I was in, partly because of how scared I was. Andy ran into the hospital to get a wheelchair for me. When he came back out, I lifted the blanket off my head and saw a nurse was with him. He helped me into the wheelchair and the nurse pushed me into the hospital while he carried the kids into the waiting room to wait for Jinxx.

Andy's POV

I anxiously sat in the waiting room with the twins, just wanting to be with ShyAnne. Luckily, Jinxx was only a few minutes behind us.

"Is everything okay?" Jinxx asked.

"I don't know." I said truthfully and ran to the nurses desk. She told me where ShyAnne was and I sprinted down the hall to her room. She was surrounded by nurses and her doctor.