Chapter 150: Meet the Teacher

ShyAnne's POV

*One Year Later*

"Are you sure I look okay?" Andy asked, straightening his shirt in the mirror.

"For the thousandth time, yes, you look fine!"

"Maybe I shouldn't go." He sighed, plopping down onto the bed.

"What do you mean? We're meeting their Kindergarten teacher, the person who will set up their education for the rest of their life!"

"What if our kids get treated badly because the teacher judges me based on my tattoos?"

"For God sakes Andy! That is not going to happen! And if it does, so what, they only have the teacher for nine months."

"What if their teacher treats them so badly that they hate school? What if she tells their first grade teacher that the kids she's getting next year are troublemakers because their dad is a hooligan with tattoos!"

"Andy, I think you're still a little traumatized by that first daycare we took them too. You've never been ashamed of your tattoos, why start now?"

"I don't want my choices to negatively affect the lives of my children."

"I promise you that everything is going to be fine." I said, grabbing his hands and kissing his forehead. The twins are going to have a wonderful first year of school and everything will be okay." I said and he let out a sigh. "If you're so stressed out about your tattoos then wear a long sleeve shirt or a jacket." I suggested.

"It's the middle of August in Southern California. I'll look like a freak if I'm covering my arms, but then I might look like a freak if my tattoos are showing. But, even if I cover the tattoos on my arms, my hands and neck are still tattooed. Fuck, fuck, fuck." He rambled.

"Andy, no one cares what you wear or what you look like. We're not sending our children to school so we can make friends, we are sending our children to school so they can become productive members of society and learn shit! We are going to be late, you look fine, let's fucking go!" I was getting annoyed with him at this point. He's never freaked out like this, I don't know why he's doing it now.

"You're right." He said, standing up and shaking his head. "Let's go." He said, walking out of the bedroom. I followed him and we both went to the living room where I had left the kids. The twins were playing nicely with the triplets who were turning two in a month.

"Let's go." I said and the twins jumped up, running to the door, grabbing their backpacks on the way. I grabbed Chloe and Callie while Andy grabbed Carter and the car keys. I took the four kids out to the car while Andy locked the door. I let the twins crawl into the way back of the car and then began to load the two children in my arms into their car seats. I got Callie buckled as Andy began to get Carter into his seat. Andy and I got in the front seat and drove to the school. We unloaded all the kids and put the triplets into their stroller. We walked up to the school with the twins and went inside.

"Hello there! Welcome to North Park Elementary, what grade are these cuties in?" A woman at the front of school asked.

"Kindergarten." I answered.

"How exciting! I'm Principal Sanders, nice to meet you both." She smiled, shaking our hands. "Take this hall straight down and the Kinder hall is on your first left. Have a great school year!" She said. We thanked her and followed her directions.

"Okay, we're looking for Muras." I told Andy. We ended up going all the way to the end of the hallway before we found the twins' classroom.

"Hello, I believe our kids are in your class this year." I told the young teacher standing in the doorway.

"Welcome, can I get their names?" She asked, looking at her roster of students.

"Elijah and Eliza Biersack." I said and she started at the top of the list, quickly finding them.

"You are in the right place, come on in." She said, leading us into the room. "I'm Stacey Muras." She smiled, shaking our hands.

"I'm ShyAnne and this is my husband Andy." I said.

"Nice to meet you both, and who are these little cuties?" She cooed, looking at the triplets.

"Callie, Chloe, and Carter." I said, pointing to each kid.

"Well it's nice to meet all of you. I make it a point to build relationships not only with my students but their families as well. If you want to help Eliza and Elijah find their desks, they can start putting any supplies they have in the desk." She said. I helped Eliza and Andy helped Elijah as we found their desks and unloaded their backpacks. She also directed us where to put the community supplies. 

"If I could have one of you fill out this information form. It just gives me a little information about your students, as well as yourselves and the best way to contact you guys." She explained. I grabbed the form and quickly filled it out, handing it back to her. She sat down and talked not only to us, but to the twins as well and explained how her classroom works, what to expect, and talked about how excited she was for the school year.

"Do you guys have any questions?" She asked the twins and they shook their heads. "What about you guys?" She asked looking up at Andy and I. I shook my head and looked up at Andy who shook his head as well.

"Awesome! I'm so excited to starting the year with you guys tomorrow." She told the twins as she stood up. The twins were silent in response and I just chuckled. 

"They're a little shy, I'm sure they'll be chatterboxes tomorrow. At least, this one will." I smirked, patting Eliza's head.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow." She said as we headed to the door. We thanked her and went back out to the car. We loaded the kids in the car and started driving home.

"See, that wasn't so bad." I said, grabbing Andy's hand.

"Yeah, we'll see how the rest of the year goes." He sighed, squeezing my hand a bit.

"Oh shut up, she was nice. The year will be fine." I said. "How'd you like your teacher?" I asked the twins, glancing at them in the rearview mirror.

"She was nice." Eliza said.

"Yeah she was. I think I even saw a play kitchen in her room! You guys are going to have so much fun!" I cheered with a smile.

******************************************************************************

Sorry about the time jump! Next chapter will be the last chapter and then I will try to start the sequel as soon as possible! 

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!