Chapter 59: Trying

Chapter 59: Trying

ShyAnne's POV

*2 Weeks Later*

"ShyAnne Biersack?" I couldn't help but smile when I heard my new name called. I followed the nurse back, got my height and weight taken, and was taken to an exam room. She got a bit of information from me and then left.

Andy and I spent a week in Germany on our honeymoon and it was the best week of my life. I'm so happy that Andy's finally my husband and I feel so happy with my life right now. I was currently at the doctors to talk to my GYN about beginning to try for a baby again. I stopped taking my birth control before the wedding so I've been off of it for a few weeks. I just want to have the best chance of conceiving and carrying.

"Hello ShyAnne. Congratulations on your wedding."

"Thank you." I smiled as she washed her hands and sat down on her stool. 

"So I understand you're here about conceiving?"

"Yes, Andy and I want to start trying again but I'm obviously reluctant. I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to help me conceive and carry to full term."

"We can give you estrogen pills to help the egg stick better." She said, beginning to list off the side effects so I was fully prepared. "Your D&C you had at the hospital very well could have removed some fibroids, but this far out, there's also a good chance that they have come back. Do you mind if I do a quick exam?" She asked. I shook my head and laid down on the table.

***

"Good luck." She smiled at me before leaving the room. I went home, having to wait a few hours to get my prescription filled.

"Andy! I'm home!" I called, walking in and kicking off my shoes.

"Hey wifey." He smiled from the couch. "How'd it go?"

"Good, she gave me a prescription for estrogen pills to help with you know...everything." I said, gesturing to my stomach. He stood up and walked over to me, kissing my lips.

"Well, I don't see a reason why we can't start trying now." He smirked, picking me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

"Andy!" I squealed and giggled as he rushed me to the bedroom.

***

"I can't wait to start a family with you." Andy said, cuddling into me.

"Me too." I said, kissing his forehead. "Anyway, I have to go pick up my prescription." I said, slipping out of bed and pulling my clothes on.

"Awh." Andy pouted.

"Don't worry, we can try again when I get back." I winked, walking out of the room.

"Tease!" He called as I slipped my shoes back on. I grabbed my keys and went down to my car, getting in and starting it up.

"Please let this work." I pleaded aloud before beginning to drive.

*******************************************************************************

Should they start trying for a baby?

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!