Chapter 96

Chapter 96

ShyAnne's POV

*A Few Weeks Later*

I stood outside the venue behind the babies' stroller, texting Andy to let him know I was here. Today was their LA show and I was so excited to see him after three long months. 

"ShyAnne!" Andy exclaimed, running up to me and wrapping me in a tight hug. I hugged him back, burying my head into his shoulder. "God I missed you." He sighed.

"I missed you too." I said, my voice muffled by his shoulder. We pulled away and shared a long kiss. He pulled away and bent down to peek into the stroller.

"Dada!" Eliza exlaimed, reaching out towards him.

"Oh I love you baby girl." He sighed, pulling her out of her stroller and standing back up, resting her on his hip. He kissed her forehead, giving her a small hug. He put her back down and picked Elijah up next, resting him on his hip. "I love you too little man." He smiled, kissing the tip of his nose. "Come on, let's go." He said, leading us to the buses. We got to their bus and I grabbed Eliza out of her stroller and folded the stroller up. Andy opened the door and carried the stroller into the bus as I followed up the stairs behind him.

"ShyAnne!" The guys exclaimed as I walked in. Inna and Alice were already here and Lennon was running around the bus.

"Let me see that baby." Jake said, reaching his arms out. I smiled and placed Eliza into his arms as I took my seat in the empty space next to Andy. The babies are now eleven months old and reaching new milestones everyday.

"Eliza, can you say Uncle Jake?" I asked. She looked at me and just stared, causing all of us to laugh.

"Wow, okay." Jake said with fake offense in his voice.

"She refuses to say anything but dada." I smirked.

"Dada!" She exclaimed, pointing to Andy. We spent the rest of the time talking with everybody and passing the babies around until it was time for them to get into the venue to get ready for the show. I took the babies into Andy's dressing room and sat there as he got dressed and did his hair and makeup. 

"Eliza, come to me." Andy said, sitting in a chair across the room from me. I placed her on the ground and he continued to call her. She used my leg to help her stand up and wobbled a bit. She looked at Andy and moved one foot forward, both of us gasping.

"Oh my god." I said quietly as not to scare her. She made it a few more steps before falling down and crying.

"Oh it's okay baby." Andy said, rushing over to her and picking her up. He held her close and kissed her forehead, her tears stopping. "Good job!" He said, and then looked at me.

"Were those her first steps?" He asked me and I nodded. "Oh my god, I was there for her first steps, in person!"

"Yes you were." I said with a smile.

"Her first steps were in a music venue. How very rock and roll of you Eliza." He smirked, kissing the tip of her nose. We put the twins' noise cancelling headphones on them and left the dressing room to join the rest of his band backstage.

"She took her first steps!" Andy cheered, carrying Eliza in his arms. Everyone talked until it was time for them to go onstage. Both babies were placed in the stroller and I grabbed a spot next to Alice and Inna, Lennon resting on Alice's hip with his own noise cancelling headphones. I smiled as I watched the show, my favorite thing to do is watch Andy on stage. I can tell that it's his passion and it's what he wants to do most in the world.

"Thank you Los Angeles!" Andy said as he ran off stage. "They fell asleep again?" He sighed, gesturing to the babies.

"They enjoyed the first one or two songs." I smirked. "Andy, it's late and way past their bedtime. You have to expect this." I laughed.

"I know." He said, stroking Eliza's leg. Andy toweled off and everyone headed out to the bus.

"I'll walk you to the car." Andy said and I nodded. We walked out to the parking lot and out to the car. Andy pulled Elijah from the stroller and placed him in his car seat, careful not to wake him. He placed a kiss on his forehead as I put Eliza into her car seat. Andy went around and gave Eliza a kiss as well, giving her tiny hand a small squeeze.

"I'm going to miss you guys so much." Andy sighed as he collapsed the stroller and placed it in the trunk.

"I know, but it's only a week and then we get to celebrate their birthday and our anniversary."

"I know." He smiled, wrapping me in a hug. We shared a long kiss before I got into the driver's seat. I turned on the car and rolled down the window.

"I love you so much Andy." I smiled, leaning out of the window.

"I love you too ShyAnne." He said, kissing me one last time before I pulled away. I drove home and pulled Elijah out of his seat, going around to the other side and grabbing Eliza. I carried them up to the front door and unlocked it, kicking the door open with my foot. I closed it behind me and carried them upstairs to their room. I placed Elijah in his crib as I got Eliza changed and dressed for bed. I did the same to Elijah and placed them both in their cribs to go to sleep.

"Dada." Eliza said quietly. I walked over to her crib and stroked a piece of hair behind her ear. Her blonde hair now touched her neck, it was getting so long.

"Daddy will be back soon." I told her, careful not to wake Elijah.

"Dada." She said again, her eyes getting watery. Suddenly, she burst into tears, mumbling 'dada' every now and then. I sighed and quickly pulled out my phone, requesting a video chat with Andy.

"Come on, pick up, pick up." I said, hearing Elijah start to cry.

"Yes?" Andy asked, flipping on the small light in his bunk.

"Sorry to bother you but someone misses you." I said, facing the screen towards Eliza. 

"Dada!" She cried, kicking her feet.

"Eliza, baby, look, it's daddy." I said, getting her to look at the screen. She stopped crying and then a smile spread across her face. 

"Dada." She said happily.

"Hi baby girl, it's okay. I'll be home soon, I love you so much." Andy said queitly so he wouldn't bother his bandmates.

"Dada." She said again, her eyes slowly closing and her breathing slowing. I walked over to Elijah and picked him up, sitting in the rocking chair and picking my phone back up.

"Thank you." I said quietly as I got Elijah to stop crying.

"Her cries break my heart." He sighed.

"I know, but you'll be home soon."

"I know. I love you."

"I love you too. Now get some sleep." I smiled.

"Yes ma'am." He smirked. "Goodnight."

"Goodnight." I said and ended the call. I finally got Elijah back to sleep and placed him in his crib. I left the room and got myself ready for bed. I laid in bed and let out a long sigh. 

"One more week." I said aloud, plugging my phone into the charger.

*********************************************************************

Hi! Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, I've just been really busy with work and finals week! Hoping to start updating regularly again! Hope this long chapter makes up for it!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!