Chapter 52: Lennon River Mogg-Ferguson

ShyAnne's POV

*2 Months Later*

"We'll be right over, congrats man, bye." Andy said as he hung up the phone.

"What was that about?" I asked.

"Jinxx and Alice had their baby yesterday." He said with a small smile. I could see the pain on his face. "He was calling, wondering if we wanted to go see their son."

"They had a son?" I asked, my voice breaking. He nodded. "I want to go." I said.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded.

"I want to be there to support them. We're going to have to meet their kid one day." I said, standing up. We slipped on shoes and drove to the hospital. We walked in and Jinxx was standing in the waiting room.

"Hey guys." He smiled, greeting us. He gave each of us a hug and allowed us to grab a visitors badge. "Thank you for coming." He said as he led us down the hallway. We made it to Alice's room and I saw her propped up in the bed, holding a small bundle of blankets in her arms.

"Hi guys." She said softly as we walked in. "Do you want to hold him?" She offered and I nodded. Jinxx walked over to Alice to grab the baby and I sat down in a chair. Jinxx came over to me and placed the baby in my arms.

"His name is Lennon River." Jinxx said with a smile.

"Oh my god." I said quietly, admiring his little features. "Oh my god." I repeated, tears welling up in my eyes. "He's beautiful." I said, stroking his cheek with my thumb. 

"Do you want to hold him?" I asked Andy and he nodded. I passed Lennon off to him and pulled my knees up to my chest, sobbing into them. Jinxx wrapped his arms around me and rubbed my arm.

"He's adorable, I can't wait to watch him grow up." Andy said as I heard his footsteps on the floor. I heard his voice crack which made me cry harder. Jinxx was replaced with Andy and I rested my head on his chest as I cried. I composed myself and stood up, wiping my eyes.

"T-Thanks for letting us come see him." I said.

"Anytime." Alice smiled. Andy and I walked out of the room and I made it to the car before bawling again. Andy reached over and rubbed my back as I heard him sniffle.

"It's not fair. We were supposed to be holding our baby boy this month." I cried.

"I know, it's going to be okay." Andy said in a soft, soothing voice.

"C-Can we just go home?" I asked and he nodded. He started up the car and drove us back to the apartment. We got home and just laid in bed, holding each other and crying.

*************************************************************************

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!