Chapter 30

Chapter 30

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

That happiness only lasted so long. Eventually, the comfort of my things wore off when I realized I was still in LA. The smell of my things changed from the smell of my parents' home to just...nothing. I no longer felt comforted by the things around me and I resorted back to how I was last month. 

Is this just going to be my life now? Constantly sad and uncomfortable with the place I live? I hate this, I hate this, I hate this. I want to go home, I want to go home so bad. I made sure to be more strategic about crying and only cried in the car or the shower, where Andy could never catch me. I honestly deserve an Oscar for the show I'm putting on for Andy. I'm trying so hard, but I just don't want this city to be my forever home.

The main thing I hate about LA is the traffic and the drivers. I have to drive through a heavy traffic location to get to and from work so I'm constantly dealing with it.

I was driving down the highway, back from work, when someone cut me off and I had to slam on my breaks to stop form hitting them. I blared my horn at them and they just flipped me off. Just a few minutes later, someone was trying to get into my lane, but didn't see me and I had to get on the shoulder just to avoid getting hit. I put my car in park and broke down, having a full blown panic attack. I've had a few light panic attacks being down here, but never this bad. I could barely breathe and the cars screaming past me didn't make it any better. I decided to call Andy because I really need help.

"ShyAnne?" Andy asked when I didn't say anything after he picked up.

"I-I need help!" I sobbed into the phone, embarrassed he has to see me like this.

"What! What's wrong?" He asked, concern  evident in his voice.

"I-I need you to come get me." I said, giving him my location. "I-I almost got hit twice and I can't breathe and I can't drive and I'm scared." I rambled, having a complete breakdown.

"Don't worry, I'm coming to get you." He said, staying on the line with me the whole time. He ended up picking CC up so someone could drive my car. Andy pulled up behind my car and got out. He opened my door and pulled me out of the car. He brought us over to the barrier and held me close to him. I sobbed into his chest as he rubbed my back. CC got into my car and merged back onto the highway, driving to to our place. Once I stopped crying, Andy helped me into his car and then got in on the driver's side. He merged back onto the highway and drove us home. He tucked me into bed and then drove CC home, returning shortly after. He climbed into bed and held me, not saying a word.

*********************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER