Chapter 92

Chapter 92

ShyAnne's POV

*One Week Later*

"ShyAnne, guess what day it is!" Andy sang.

"January 1st?"

"Correct, the day the babies go in their room."

"But-"

"No, you said in the new year. Well, it's a new year, it's time."

***

"I don't know Andy." I sighed as I placed a sleeping Eliza into her crib. The babies were sleeping in their cribs and had their Owlet socks on.

"You've had plenty of time to prepare for this, it's fine. We spent so much money on these cribs, might as well use them."

"You're right, I'm just so worried."

"It will all be okay, I promise." He said, wrapping me in a tight hug. 

"What if-"

"Don't think about the what if's. It'll just make you worry more. Come on, let's get some sleep." He said, practically dragging me out of the room. We left the door open and quietly made our way down the stairs. I walked into our bedroom and let out a sigh. Andy had dismantled and put away the bassinets so the only option was their cribs.

I quickly got ready for bed and got in next to Andy. He wrapped his arm around me and placed a kiss on my cheek.

"You're so strong and I love you. I know this is difficult." He said, rubbing my thigh.

"I don't like it, but I know it needs to be done." I said, looking over at the empty spot where the bassinets were.

"And that's what makes you an amazing mother." He smiled, kissing my nose. "Hey, I know what will take your mind off of it." He winked, starting to kiss my neck.

***

I woke up to Eliza crying over the baby monitor. I unwrapped Andy's arm from around me and grabbed my robe, slipping it on and tying it around my waist. I looked at the time. 8 am! This is the latest they've ever slept and they didn't wake up at all during the night. I left the bedroom and climbed the stairs, going into their room.

"What is it?" I cooed, picking Eliza up out of her crib. I figured out she was hungry so I sat in the rocking chair and fed her, slowly rocking. She calmed down immediately, a smile spreading on my face. 

"Hey." I heard Andy say quietly. I looked up to see him leaning in the doorway.

"Did they wake up at all last night?" I asked Andy and he shook his head. 

"They slept like babies." He laughed. Eliza finished eating and I readjusted my robe.

"Did you like your crib." I cooed, stroking her cheek with my finger.

"Geh." She said, reaching up and clutching my robe in her tiny fist. Andy walked further into the room and over to Elijah's crib.

"Come on little man, wake up." Andy said, picking Elijah up out of his crib. Elijah stretched an arm up as he slowly woke up. I took Eliza over to the changing table and changed her diaper, putting her in her clothes for the day. I picked her up and Andy took my spot, getting Elijah changed and dressed. We took them downstairs and I laid out their playmat, laying the two of them on it. Andy and I sat on the couch, Andy's arm wrapped around my shoulder.

"I love you so much ShyAnne."

"I love you too Andy." I said, kissing his lips.

***********************************************************************

Thank you so much for 8k reads! It means so much that you guys are enjoying this story!

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!