Chapter 11: New Years Eve

ShyAnne's POV

"Shy!" Andy exclaimed as he ran up to my car. I smiled and quickly got out of the car, not even bothering to turn it off. I jumped into his arms and we hugged each other tightly. We were acting like we haven't seen each other in months when in reality, it's only been four days. He grabbed my face and we kissed for a few seconds before pulling apart. I stepped away from him and turned off my car, closing the door and grabbing my backpack out of the backseat before closing that door and locking it.

I was staying the night with Andy because it was New Years Eve and we were going to a party that his band goes to every year. I worked the early shift at work and only worked half so that I could get down to LA in time. But to be fair I've been working every day since I got home from Ohio so I deserve this little break.

We walked up to his apartment and he grabbed my backpack from me and put it in his room. I was kind of nervous because this is the first time one of us is sleeping at the other's place but I'm also excited because it means that our relationship is moving forward.

Andy and I cuddled on his couch and watched a movie before we had to get ready for the party. He let me get ready first and I already had my makeup on so I just had to get dressed. I wore a plain black dress with 3/4 sleeves and went down to my mid thigh. I wore plain black heels and had on dramatic eye shadow and eyeliner. I took my hair out of the ponytail and ran a brush through it. I brought my curling iron with me so I plugged it in and began to curl my hair after it heated up. I walked back out to the living room and Andy smiled at me.

 I walked back out to the living room and Andy smiled at me

"Fuck, you look amazing." He smirked and I giggled. He got up and walked over to me. He grabbed my hips and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and we stayed like that for a few minutes before he pulled away. "I love you." He said with the biggest smile on his face.

"I love you too." I said. 

"Alright, I gotta go get ready." He said, letting go of me and walking into his bedroom. I sat on the couch and watched whatever was on TV until he was ready five minutes later. He was wearing a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans with black and white converse. He grabbed his house keys and we left to wear our Uber was waiting outside. Andy wasn't planning on drinking too much tonight but he did want to drink a little so we decided not to drive.

We got to the party and we went straight to the table with the drinks. Andy got the two of us drinks and then we went looking for his band. We ran into a few people from other bands on our way which prolonged our search because Andy would stop to talk to them. We kept walking and finally found Jinxx and his girlfriend Alice. 

"Hey Jinxx!" Andy called.

"Heyyyy!" Jinxx slurred, obviously already very drunk. We walked over to them and both Alice and I stood next to our men, very awkward. I've only met the guys once at Warped Tour and since it was in San Francisco, none of their girlfriends were there so I've never met them.

"I'm Alice." She introduced herself over the music, holding out her hand for me to shake.

"ShyAnne." I said, shaking her hand.

"So, what do you do?" She asked me. Man, it was so hard to have a conservation over the loud music.

"I'm a waitress at Applebees." I said.

"Oh, I'm a performer. Like acting, singing and dancing." She explained.

"Oh, that's cool." I smiled. We kept talking until Andy decided it was time to go to find other people. We said goodbye and walked away. We found Jake next and I met his wife Inna who immediately hugged me. We talked for a bit and then walked away, finding CC only a few minutes later. He was at the party with his girlfriend Anna. After we finished talking to them, we found Ashley who was surrounded by a few girls. I just kind of stood there while Andy talked to him. 

All in all, the girlfriends and wives of the boys are really nice and I wouldn't mind if we all got together ever. 

As the night went on, I got drunker and drunker, even playing a few drinking games with some of the other bands. 

"Come on! The balls about to drop!" Andy said, dragging me to where everyone was crowded around the TV that had the NYE countdown in New York on. 

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" Everyone counted down and then cheered when the clock struck midnight. Andy leaned down and kissed me and I kissed him back.

"Happy new year babe." Andy said.

"Happy new year." I smiled, kissing him again.

Andy's POV

At one am, ShyAnne was drunk as fuck. She was staggering everywhere and slurring all her words. It was kind of fun to see ShyAnne this way considering we've never been drunk around each other. I was a little tipsy but not too bad.

"Come on." ShyAnne said, pulling me across the party.

"Where are we going."

"To fuckkk." She said and my eyes went wide.

"ShyAnne, hold on."

"No! I'm horny! Let's go!" She whined, pulling hard on my hand.

"Okay, I think it's time to go home." I said, knowing she was obviously shit faced. I rushed her out of the party, just in time because as soon as I got her away from everyone, she began to throw a tantrum. I called an Uber and we sat in the driveway until he arrived. We got in and I kept ShyAnne calm until we got back to my apartment. I carried her upstairs to my apartment and unlocked the door, walking in. I laid her in the bed and covered her up where she curled up and fell asleep. I stripped to my boxers and went to the living room, passing out.

ShyAnne's POV

"ShyAnne." I heard someone whispering. I opened my eyes and looked around, noticing I was in a strange room. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, my eyes focusing on Andy standing in the doorway.

"Oh, hi." I said.

"Rough night?" He chuckled.

"Why am I still in my clothes?" I questioned.

"Well, after I brought you home from the party, I decided to just leave you in your clothes since we're not that far in our relationship yet."

"Wait, what happened?"

"So, you were pretty fucking drunk last night." Andy laughed. "You uhm, were trying to drag me God knows where to have sex."

"Oh my god." I groaned. "Wait, we didn't, right?" My heart started to race and Andy chuckled.

"No." He said. "I said we needed to get home and you proceeded to throw a tantrum. So, I brought you home, put you in bed and slept on the couch.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry you had to sleep on the couch."

"It's no big deal, as long as you're comfortable." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I love you Andy."

"I love you too ShyAnne." He smiled, kissing my lips. 

"I should get ready to go home. I have a shift tonight. Do you mind if I shower here?"

"Not at all." He said, getting up and walking out to the living room.

***************************************************************************

5 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER (NO SPAM)

I'm so sorry I've been so inactive. School has been kicking my ass. I'll try to be better!