Chapter 100: Download Festival

ShyAnne's POV

*Two Months Later*

"Are you sure we have everything?" I asked with a sigh, looking at everything packed in the trunk of our car.

"Yes, I'm sure. I triple checked every bag and your list. If we don't leave now we are going to miss our plane, ShyAnne." Andy said.

"Fine." I said, walking back into the house. I grabbed Eliza out of the play pen and Andy grabbed Elijah. We made sure everything was turned off and locked the door behind us as we went back out to the car to strap the kids into their car seats.

Andy had convinced me to bring the kids to Download Festival in England. We made sure to get them passports shortly after they were born since we knew they'd be going over seas at some point. I agreed to bring them to a few more festivals since I won't bring them on a full fledged tour yet. Black Veil Brides has multiple festivals lined up before they go back on tour in the fall. 

The festival starts tomorrow on Friday so we our flying out today to get settled. Black Veil Brides doesn't perform until Saturday so we have Friday and Sunday to sight see or watch the other bands at the festival and then are flying home on Monday. We are also staying in a hotel instead of a bus which is another reason I agreed to bring the twins because there's no chance of us annoying the other band members.

We got in the car and drove to the airport. We parked the car and loaded everything out of the car, putting the babies in their stroller and heading into the airport. I printed our tickets at the kiosk and joined Andy in the baggage check line. We needed so many things for the twins that we tried to use as little bags as well. 

We had found a bag that fit their two travel cribs so we checked that. We also managed to fit clothes for all four of us plus things Andy and I needed like toiletries into one suitcase which was a miracle. Because of our limited space I had only brought eyeliner, my hair would be thrown into a bun every day, and the shoes we were wearing were our shoes for the weekend. Andy was able to fit his stage clothes and makeup in there which was good. We checked both of their car seats and we would check their stroller at our gate. Andy and I each were able to take two carry on bags so I had their diaper bag and a small backpack of stuff to keep them entertained on the long flight. Andy had a bag of stuff for us to do to keep us entertained.

We checked everything and went to security. Once we got to the front of the line, we put all of our bags on the conveyor belt, took the twins out of the stroller and put that on the conveyor belt as well. We had pre check so we didn't need to take off our shoes or anything which was helpful. We went through the metal detector one at a time and luckily got through with no issues. We grabbed all of our stuff and rushed off to the side to get resituated. We unfolded the stroller and put the twins back in it, grabbing our bags and heading to our gate. We got there and Jake, Inna, Alice, Jinxx, Lennon, and CC were already sitting there.

"Andy, ShyAnne!" The guys cheered as we walked up.

"This may discourage me from ever taking them to Ohio." I laughed, looking at Andy.

"Oh, it was fine." Andy said and then turned his attention to the guys. "We just had a lot of stuff." Andy explained. 

"Baby." Lennon said, walking up to the babies in their stroller.

"Eliza, can you say Lennon?" I asked her. She's slowly been starting to say more words.

"Len." She said with a smile. We sat around and talked until our boarding class was called. We joined the line and took the time we were in line to get the twins out of the stroller. We gave it to the employee at the end of the tunnel to check it for us. We boarded the plane and the flight attendant noticed us get on.