Chapter 119

Chapter 119

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

It's been a month since Andy and I had our fight and things are much better. My therapist was able to work in a few couple sessions and talking out our issues really helped. There were lots of tears but we finally came to an agreement on our problems. Our relationship has never been stronger and I've never been more in love with Andy. I've also been seeing my therapist for my regular sessions to cope with the feelings from the miscarriage.

"So, how do you feel about maybe trying another round of IVF?" I asked Andy as I walked into the living room where he was sitting on the couch. I sat down on the opposite couch from him and bit my lip as he paused the TV and gave all his attention to me.

"ShyAnne, I'm ready to try again whenever you are. My part is done, you're the one who actually has to go through the procedure and the potential pregnancy. This is all up to you my love." He said with a smile.

"I think I'm ready. I'm going to give my doctor a call and see when I can go back in."

"Okay baby, sounds good." He said. I got up and kissed him before leaving the room. I pulled out my phone and called my doctor's office, asking the nurse to put me through. 

"Hello ShyAnne, how are you feeling?" My doctor asked.

"I'm feeling better. I've been attending therapy sessions to aid in my recovery."

"That's good, I'm glad you are taking care of yourself. What'd you need to talk about?"

"I just wanted to know when I could do my next round of IVF? I feel like I'm ready."

"Well, since you had a miscarriage, I wouldn't even suggest you try again for two more months. Your body needs time to heal and get back on your cycle. If you want, I can transfer you back to the nurse and you can make an appointment for January."

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright, give me a second." She said. I was transferred back to the nurse and made an appointment and then went back out to Andy.

"So?" He asked, pausing his TV again.

"My body still needs time to heal so I made an appointment for January."

"Alright, sounds like a plan."

*Two Months Later*

"Hey, how are you feeling." Andy smiled as he walked into my room.

"Crampy." I groaned, rubbing my stomach.

"Well, hopefully it'll work out this time." He smiled, grabbing my hand.

"It better work." I sighed. Waiting two months to get IVF actually worked out well. I got to enjoy the holidays with our families without worrying about a potential pregnancy or suffering a miscarriage. We ended up not telling our parents that we are trying again, we don't plan on telling them until the second trimester. As far as I'm concerned, the only outsiders that need to know is Jinxx and Alice or CC since they help take care of the kids.

We decided to just use one egg again, because I am absolutely terrified of having twins again. My doctor kept reminding me that it's less likely to work through this method, but multiples are so hard. I'm already a high risk pregnancy because of my history with miscarriages, but then add a multiples pregnancy and it's 10 times more high risk. After what happened to Elijah, I don't want to go through that again.

Andy helped get me dressed and a nurse came in with a wheelchair. They got me out to the car and Andy and I stopped to pick up the twins from Jinxx and Alice's. We got the twins and headed home where I slept the rest of the sedation off.

***********************************************************************

Do you think it'll work out this time?

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!