Chapter 99: Anniversary Getaway

ShyAnne's POV

*Two Weeks Later*

"Thank you so much for watching the twins for the weekend." I told my mom as I gave her a hug.

"No problem, you guys deserve it." She smiled. Andy and I were going on a trip for our second anniversary so my parents came down to watch the twins for us. I felt bad leaving the twins with Jinxx and Alice for more than a night, so I'm glad my parents agreed to help.

"Alright, the car is loaded. Let's get on the road." Andy said, walking into the house.

"Okay, let me say goodbye one more time." I said, walking over to where the twins were sitting in their play pen. I picked each of them up and gave them a kiss before putting them back down. Andy did the same and then we headed towards the door. I thanked my parents again as we headed out to the car. We were taking Andy's car so my parents could use our car that already had the car seats strapped in. 

"Now will you tell me where we're going?" I asked as Andy pulled out of the driveway. He planned this whole weekend without telling me where we were going or what we were doing. He just told me to pack a swimsuit and nice clothes for dinner. 

"Nope." He said with a proud smile. "Just sit and enjoy the ride, it's less than an hour away."

"Fine." I sighed, crossing my arms and leaning back in my seat.

"Love you." He smiled over at me, rubbing my thigh.

"Love you too." I said with a smile.

"You know, I don't think we've had a night alone together since our anniversary last year. Definitely not more than a night since the twins were born. I'm kind of excited." He said.

"Yeah, you're right. As much as I'll miss our kids this weekend, I'm happy to spend time with just you." I said, grabbing his free hand. We were driving to our hotel tonight and having dinner, and then starting with what Andy had planned tomorrow. We had two days to get through what we were doing and then were heading back home on Sunday. I ended up drifting off to sleep as Andy continued to drive.

"Shy, we're here." He said, shaking me awake. I yawned and stretched as much as I could before looking around at where we were. I saw a building that said 'Calamigos Guest Ranch and Beach Club'. "Welcome to Malibu." He smiled.

"Andy, this place is beautiful." I gasped as I stepped out of the car. He got out as well and grabbed our luggage from the trunk, the two of us walking inside and up to the front desk.

"Checking in for Biersack." Andy told the lady at the front desk. She did a few things on her computer and then grabbed some things, turning her attention back to us. 

"Here you are, here's your key and your room number is written right here. Have a lovely stay." She smiled. We thanked her, left the building, and went out to our room. Andy had gotten us the Estate Suite which had a lakeview.

"Andy, this is beautiful." I said as we walked onto the patio and through the front door. The front door led to the living room which was generic with couches, chairs, and tables. Through the living room was the bathroom with the toilet in a separate room and a walk in closet. Leading off the bathroom was stairs that led up to the bedroom.

 Leading off the bathroom was stairs that led up to the bedroom