Chapter 3: Los Angeles

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

Well, today was the day I was going to see Andy again after two months. We Skype a few times a week and text everyday. This was originally supposed to be a day trip before I realized I would have to drive ten hours in one day and then go to work the next day. So, I took off Tuesday so I could spread the driving out over two days and could stay in a hotel over night. Andy insisted on me staying at his house, but it felt too weird since we don't really know each other well enough yet.

I pulled up to my hotel which Andy insisted on paying for since I wasn't staying in his house which I gave in to just to make him feel better. I pulled my suitcase out of the car and walked up to the front desk.

"Reservation for Miller. It should already be paid for." I told the lady behind the desk.

"Right here. Can I see some ID?" I nodded and pulled my wallet out of my purse, handing my ID to her. "Alright, your room number and the Wi-Fi password are right here. I hope you enjoy your stay." She smiled. I grabbed the slip the room card was in and went to the elevator. I went up to my room and laid on the bed, taking a moment to rest before letting Andy know that I had arrived. A five hour drive really takes it out of you. I've been up since six am and can't wait until I get to come back here and sleep. I can't let Andy down though. He's been looking forward to this for so long.

ShyAnne~ Just got to the hotel :)

Andy~ I'll come over and pick you up

I took that time to do my makeup and hair since I just pulled my hair back and didn't do anything to my face for the long drive. I got ready in record time as I got a text saying he was in the parking lot. I slipped the room key into my pocket and went to the elevator, going back down to the lobby. I walked out of the doors and saw Andy leaning against his car.

"Andy!" I exclaimed.

"ShyAnne!" He opened his arms. I ran to him and hugged him tightly.

"I missed you so much." He said.

"I missed you too." I said as we broke the hug.

"How was your drive?" He asked as he opened the passenger side door.

"Fine. Long, but rather uneventful." I said, slipping into the car. Andy closed the door and got in on his side as I buckled my seat belt.

"Well, I'm sorry that we live so far away from each other but are you ready to have some fun today?"

"Totally."

"Good." He chuckled, starting up his car and pulling away from the hotel. Of course, Andy planned this entire trip so I had no idea what was in store.

We pulled up to a building with a lot of segways parked out front. 

"How do you feel about segways?" He asked.

"Uhm, I've never been on one."

"Well, you're going to learn today." He said as he turned off the car and got out. I stepped out as well and we walked in.

"Hey, I booked online. Two for Biersack."

"Found you. Please go sit in that room with the other people and the tour will start shortly." The man behind the desk said. We nodded and sat down in the next room with the other people who would be on our tour. After we sat there for a while, a man walked into the room.