Chapter 14: The Warfield Theater

ShyAnne's POV

*2 Months Later*

I walked up to the Warfield Theater in San Francisco with my parents. I looked up at the marquee sign and a smile spread across my face. In big black letters read;

BLACK VEIL BRIDES

ASKING ALEXANDRIA

MARCH 1

"ShyAnne, let me take a picture of you in front of the sign!" My mom exclaimed and I groaned. Luckily, we got there early to hang out with the band before the show so there weren't a lot of people yet. I posed in front of the sign and she snapped a picture. I pulled out my phone and texted Andy that we were here.  My parents and I just stood on the sidewalk in front of the theater talking, waiting on Andy to come get us.

The Resurrection Tour was in San Francisco tonight and I was so excited to see Andy again after two VERY long months. They go to Vegas tomorrow so they're not staying very long after the show since it is a nine hour drive. But, Andy comes home on the third and I get to see him again on the fourth, after he has a day to rest, which is very exciting. We've been skyping, talking on the phone and texting every day but it's not the same as seeing him in person.

"ShyAnne!" I heard Andy call and I stopped mid-sentence and turned to face him.

"Andy!" I squealed as I ran and jumped into his arms. He caught me and spun me around as I hugged him tightly. "I missed you so much" I said, my voice muffled since my face was buried into his shoulder.

"I missed you too." He said as he put me down. I pulled away from him and stood on my toes to give him a kiss. He kissed me back and I made sure to keep it short since my parents were right there.

"And you remember my parents." I said, leading him over to them.

"Of course, nice to see you both again." He said, shaking their hands.

"We're so excited to see you perform." My mom said.

"Well, I certainly hope we can live up to your expectations." He chuckled. "Come on, let's get inside." He said, gesturing to the venue. He grabbed my hand and walked us up to the door and then stopped. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot." He said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out three tour laminates on lanyards. "This is to get you into all areas of the building." He said, handing them to us before continuing to lead us inside. I looked at it as we walked. It had the tour logo and name on it along with "ALL ACCESS" written in big white letters on the bottom.

"So, Shy tells me that you're almost done with this tour?" My mom asked as we walked through the maze of hallways in the venue.

"Yes ma'am, we started on January 10th in Salt Lake City, Utah and we end tomorrow in Las Vegas."

"So, do you get to rest at home for a while?"

"For almost 2 months and then we're back on the road from April 28th to May 19th. We just put out our new album so we're touring almost the whole year."

"Oh wow. Okay." My mom said, nodding. We finally made it to the backstage area where all the bands were.

"Hey Shy!" The guys cheered as I walked in. I've only met them twice but I already feel so close to them.