Chapter 46

Chapter 46

ShyAnne's POV

*One Week Later*

After a few days of moping around, I was ready to get back up again. I was still sad, but didn't feel like just laying in bed anymore. If anything, that made me feel worse. I've also been through this too many times. My hopes were significantly lower than Andy's as I just knew this was going to happen because nothing ever goes right for me.

Andy on the other hand, was depressed. He spent most of the day sleeping, and when we was awake, he was just staring at the wall of the ceiling. He eats one thing a day because I force it on him and has been wearing the same thing since coming back from the hospital. He turned off his phone when we got back because he knew his band would be blowing it up by this point.

I decided to send a text out to everyone instead of calling. I just did not feel like speaking aloud what had happened yet. I didn't feel like hearing everyone's sympathy. I sent a group text to the band, and then individual ones to both of our parents.

Their responses were pretty much the same; "I'm sorry", "That's terrible", "Is there anything I can do?" 

I walked into the bedroom to grab the empty plate of food from Andy's bedside table.

"I want to know what it was." Andy spoke up. The first time I've heard him speak since coming home.

"What?" I asked.

"Your doctor said they had the sex of the baby in your file. I want to know what it was."

"Andy-"

"I need some type of closure Shy. This came out of nowhere, it was just go, go, go, I don't feel like it was real. I need something to ground me."

"Okay." I sighed, pulling out my phone and dialing the office number. "I need to make an appointment anyway." I said as it rang. I had the hospital send over my records so they already knew I miscarried.

"Why?" Andy asked.

"I want to get on birth control. Obviously just condoms aren't working since you've knocked me up twice. I don't want this to happen again until we're ready." I said. He didn't reply. I followed the robotic menu until I was connected with a real person.

"Hi, I need to make an appointment to get birth control." I said. I went through the whole deal, choosing the date and time and everything. "Oh, also I just had a miscarriage and we were wanting to know the sex of the baby and we were told it was in my files. Can you find that or do I need to be transferred to a nurse?"

"I'll transfer you to a nurse." She said.

"Thank you." I waited until another voice answered. I repeated the same thing again and she took a moment to look.

"It looks like you guys were having a boy." She said. Tears welled up in my eyes and I covered my mouth.

"T-Thank you." I stuttered out and hung up. "Boy." I said quietly. I just heard Andy start to cry. I laid back down with him and held him.

"Why?" He asked, to no one in particular. I didn't say anything and just kept holding him.

************************************************************************

Please leave a comment below and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!