Chapter 110

Chapter 110

ShyAnne's POV

*One Month Later*

Tour has been over for a week and it's so nice to be back home. I feel so much safer and my anxiety has gone down considerably. I have my first in person appointment with my therapist since we've been back later this week and I'm hoping she'll notice the changes in my behavior as much as I have.

After much consideration over the last month, I've decided that we should try for another baby. Andy was right about the possibility of putting the twins in daycare while he's on tour. The twins get more independent each day and they'll be three by the time the new baby gets here. I'm worried about the possibility of miscarriage but I have an appointment with my doctor later this week to discuss ways to decrease that chance. I'll also be heavily relying on my therapist during this whole process to keep me balanced. We've stopped using condoms and I went off my birth control, but we aren't heavily trying yet, not until I get answers from my doctor. We also won't be able to try as hard as we did with the twins since, we now have to two year old's running around and need to be taken care of.

"Andy." I moaned quietly as we were in bed. My arms were wrapped around him and he was breathing heavily in my ear, letting out small moans.

"Mama." I heard and my eyes went wide. I pushed Andy off of me and he flopped on the bed next to me, trying to catch his breath. I pulled the cover over my body and looked to see Eliza standing in the open doorway.

"How'd you get out of your crib...and down the stairs?" I questioned, my mind still reeling from the last few minutes. She just shrugged. I sighed and grabbed my robe from the bed post, slipping it on and tying it closed.

"What's wrong?" I asked, picking her up.

"Scawee." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"Awh, did you have a nightmare." I cooed and she nodded. "Come on, I'll put you back to bed." I said, walking out of the room. I took her up to her room and rocked her in the rocking chair until she fell asleep. I placed her back in her crib and checked on Elijah who was still fast asleep. I completely shut their door, hoping to prevent her from getting out of the room again.

"Well, someone's ready for a big girl bed." I sighed, walking back into the bedroom. Andy was still laying flat on the bed.

"You know, I thought with us being on a totally different floor than the kids, that we wouldn't have to worry about them walking in on us."

"Me too. Luckily, she's too young to be traumatized. Who knows how long she was standing there." I groaned. "God, we have to get those little covers for the door knobs and baby gates for the stairs now."

"Yup, that's a tomorrow problem." Andy said. "Do you think she'll get back out? What if she hurts herself on the stairs?"

"I completely closed their door this time instead of leaving it open a crack, so hopefully she hasn't figured out how to turn a doorknob yet." I shrugged.

"So, shall we resume?" Andy winked as I got in the bed.

"The mood is ruined." I groaned.

"But-" He started to whine.

"No Andy. Not tonight."

"Fine." He groaned, walking into the bathroom.

****************************************************************************

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!