Chapter 104

Chapter 104

ShyAnne's POV

*Two Months Later*

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I asked as Andy pulled the last of our luggage down the stairs.

"Yes, ShyAnne. Everything will be fine. We got the bus with the back bedroom, everything is set up for the best tour ever. You said we could take the twins on tour when they turned two."

"Are you sure the guys are okay with the twins being on the bus?"

"Yes. Jinxx and Alice are bringing Lennon and our tours aren't as crazy as they used to be. CC's the only single one and he doesn't really bring girls onto the bus. We don't party, we don't drink, and you know how much I miss you guys on tour. I'm so excited for you guys to come with us ShyAnne."

"Okay." I said. Just then, the bus pulled up in front of the house. Andy began to load our luggage while I grabbed the twins. I walked out of the house and up the stairs of the bus.

"ShyAnne!" Everyone exclaimed. We were the last to be picked up before heading to the venue. Lonny was flying in today and would meet us at the venue. 

"Lennon's in the back." Alice explained. I put the twins on the ground and kneeled down to their level.

"Go find Lennon." I told them and they toddled through the lounge and to the bunks. I sat down on an empty spot on the couch as Andy came in with the last of our luggage. The bus doors closed and the bus driver pulled away from our house. We all talked on the short ride to the venue. When we got there, the guys had to almost immediately get to sound check so they went in the venue while Alice and I rounded up our children and headed into the venue separately. Inna would be joining tour for about a week a little later and Rhita would be joining us for our Canada dates so she didn't have to worry about the hassle of crossing the border.

Alice and I sat in chairs on the floor of the venue while the guys worked on sound check. I balanced the twins on my lap for as long as I could until Eliza got fussy. I put her down and let her run around within reason, always making sure to keep my eye on her. After sound check was finished, we all went to go get a small lunch and ate on the bus. We just hung around on the bus until it was time for the guys to go to VIP. 

They quickly got ready and went to the venue to meet the fans that paid for VIP while Alice and I stayed on the bus. They came back and we waited around until it was time for them to get ready for the show. They got ready on the bus, taking turns with the bathroom, and then we all headed into the venue. We sat around and hung out backstage until it was time for the guys to go on. We moved to side stage and I had the twins in their stroller so I wasn't trying to hold onto them like I did in soundcheck. 

Not even one song into the set, did Eliza want to get out of her stroller. I tried to calm her down but she was having nothing but freedom. I reluctantly decided to let her out of the stroller, but still holding on to her shirt or her hand. Before I knew it, she had gotten out of my grip and ran on stage.

"Fuck." I said, standing up, watching as she weaved her way through the equipment on stage. Andy turned around and noticed his daughter standing at his feet. He smiled and picked her up, not missing a beat in the song. They finished the song and he gave her a big kiss on her cheek.

"This is my daughter Eliza. Everyone say 'Hi, Eliza!'". Andy said to the crowd. The crowd erupted in cheers and said hi Eliza. Andy kept her on stage for the next song and then put her back on her feet and pointed at me. I squatted down to her level and motioned for her to come over to me. She ran over to me and I held her close.

"Don't run away from mommy like that." I told her, putting her back in the stroller. After that little incident, no matter how much she whined and cried, I didn't let her out of the stroller. A couple songs after I got Eliza back, Andy took Elijah out onto the stage and introduced him as well. The show ended and the guys ran off stage.

"I'm so sorry." I told Andy, shaking my head.

"Babe, it's okay! It was cute." He laughed, toweling himself off. We ended up grabbing a quick dinner and headed back to the bus to eat it. After dinner, I put the twins down for bed and hung out with everyone a little bit more until we decided to go to bed. I sat on the bed and sighed as I plugged in my phone.

"What?" Andy asked as he climbed into bed and under the covers.

"It was a mistake bringing the twins." I sighed.

"What do you mean?"

"I can't even keep my own children under control Andy!" I said, laying down next to him.

"You're doing just fine. They'll get into the routine of tour and start to understand what they can and can't do. It might be hard for the first week but I'll help you whenever and however I can." He said, wrapping his arm around my waist. He pulled me close and kissed my forehead.

"I love you Andy." I smiled at him.

"I love you too." He said, kissing my lips.

*****************************************************************************

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!