Chapter 18

Chapter 18

ShyAnne's POV

*3 Months later*

The last few months were filled with me constantly working since Andy was constantly flying around the country to do shows. I went to the San Francisco date of Warped Tour, but that's all I was able to make it to. He understands though.

I am currently in the car, on my way to Los Angeles to spend a few days with Andy for our one year. Tomorrow is our anniversary so I'm driving down today so we can spend the whole day together. It's been a while since I've been to LA since he's been on tour so much so we figured we'd celebrate there. He's also finally home for a while until their next show at the Aftershock Festival in October so hopefully I'll start seeing him a little more. 

I wish we lived closer but obviously, I can't just up and move from San Francisco and he needs to stay in LA for the band. I am worried though since we've been together for a year, we will start to get really serious which includes taking the next step, living together. I don't want to move out of the city and I don't want Andy to move down here for me. I'm just planning on crossing that bridge when we get to it. 

I showed up at Andy's apartment and I saw his gazelle ass sprint out of the building and out to my car. I giggled as I got out of the car just in time for him to run into me, pinning me against the car. He grabbed my face in his hands and passionately kissed me. I kissed him back and we had a long kiss before Andy pulled away.

"I missed you." He said, wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug. I hugged him back as he practically squeezed my eyeballs out of my head.

"Cant. Breathe." I uttered out and he quickly let go, looking at me with concern. "I'm fine. And...I really missed you too." I said with a small smile. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we shared another kiss. I felt him start to walk towards his building and carry me up the stairs. We quickly made it to his apartment, not breaking our kiss the whole way. Before I knew it, we were on his bed and clothes were flying off.

***

"Fuck, I missed you." Andy panted, pushing his hair off of his sweaty forehead. 

"I can tell. You didn't even give me a chance to bring my stuff in."

"Come on, there's plenty of time for that." He chuckled, propping himself up on his elbow and smiling at me.

"I missed you too." I said as he placed his hand on my hip. He leaned in and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back and he snaked his hand to my lower back, trying to push me closer to him.

"Woah, we just had two rounds." I said, breaking the kiss. "By the time we go another round tonight, you'll just be shooting dust."

"Tonight, huh?" He smirked.

"I haven't seen you in months, I'm going to fuck you as much as I can. But, I want to spread it out so I go less time between rounds." I said.

"Well, I guess I can appreciate that." He chuckled, giving me a peck on the lips. "I wish I could just lay here like this with you all day."

"I mean, we can move this to the couch, but I just need to grab my stuff."

"I'll go grab it, you just make yourself comfortable and pick out a movie." He smiled as he slipped out of bed. He pulled on his boxers and pulled a pair of basketball shorts out of his closet. "Where'd your keys end up?" He asked, scratching his head.

"I think they're in the living room." I said, sitting up and covering myself with the blankets. He walked out of the room and I got up, pulling my underwear back on. I grabbed his shirt off the floor and put it on. I pulled it up to my nose and inhaled his scent, smiling. I walked out to the living room and sat on the couch, covering myself with the blanket. I grabbed the remote and pulled up Netflix, scrolling through until I saw a movie that looked funny. I got it cued up just in time for Andy to come back with my suitcase. He put the suitcase in his room and came back out.

"Are you in my shirt?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yeah." I said, biting my lip.

"Stand up, let me take a look at you." He said. I threw the blanket off and stood up, doing a little spin.

"Fuck, how dare you make me wait." He said, biting his lip. "You're so fucking sexy."

"Come on, let's watch the movie." I giggled, sitting back down and grabbing the blanket. He sat down next to me and we cuddled up to watch the movie. The whole time, Andy was rubbing my thigh and placing small kisses on my head, neck, cheek, and shoulder. About halfway through the movie, he won and we had sex on the couch....twice. What can I say, I'm weak and I missed him. 

"What happened to waiting." He smirked, hovering over me on the couch. 

"You make me weak Biersack." I smirked. "I'm surprised you have this many rounds in you."

"Me too." He laughed, getting off of me and pulling his boxers back on. We spent the next few hours attempting to watch the movie, but it ending in either a prolonged make out session or some form of sex.

"Well, I guess we should eat some dinner." I said, pulling my underwear back on.

"Yeah, I've definitely worked up an appetite." He laughed, running his fingers through his hair.

"Should we eat out or eat in?" I asked.

"I'm definitely too exhausted to cook." He said, pulling his boxers on. "We can get Chick-Fil-A delivered." He suggested.

"Great idea, I don't have to put on pants." I laughed.

"Please don't put on pants." He said.

"You're so horny." I said.

"Always." He ordered us food and we continued our movie until the food arrived. Andy got the food and we continued our movie while eating.

***********************************************************************************

3 COMMENTS FOR NEXT CHAPTER