Chapter 107

Chapter 107

ShyAnne's POV

With the location and the confession, we all ran off the bus and piled into the cop cars. Andy and I were in the leading car. CC, Jake and Lonny were in the other cars while Jinxx and Alice stayed on the bus with Lennon and Elijah. We got to the location the IP address led to which was in an alleyway next to the venue. We got out of the car and I heard cries. My baby's cries, coming from the other side of the dumpster that was in the alleyway. I tried to scream out her name and run towards the sound but a cop restrained me and covered my mouth.

"Come out with your hands up." One of the cops said as a few of them slowly walked closer to where the crying was coming from, guns drawn. A young girl, no older than 14, slowly stood up with her hands up. She was sobbing and visibly shaking. Eliza peeked her head around the dumpster and I tried to break free of the cop's grasp.

"ELIZA!" I cried out, tears streaming down my face.

"Come to daddy." Andy said, squatting down and holding his arms out. Eliza hurried over to us and into Andy's arms. Andy stood up and spun her around, holding her as close to his body as possible. "Oh my god, I was so worried." Andy cried into Eliza's hair as he held her. After a minute, he passed her off to me and I held her tighter than I ever have.

"Oh my god, Eliza baby, are you okay?" I asked her, resting her on my hip.

"Yes mommy." She said, shaking her head. I held her close again and continued to cry.

"What the fuck is your problem? Taking a little girl?" Andy asked the girl who was now in hand cuffs and sitting on the hood of the police car.

"I-I just wanted to meet you." She cried. "I-I didn't have money for a ticket for tonight b-but I'm your biggest fan and I just wanted to be able to tell you how much you and the band means to me."

"So you decided to abduct my child?"

"It was the only way."

"I can tell you there are so many other legal ways. You literally committed a crime. You almost made us cancel our whole tour."

"I didn't know I would cause you to cancel the show or even the tour."

"Would you like to press charges?" An officer asked Andy and I.

"Of course I want to press charges! She stole my child!"

"No, we're not pressing charges." Andy said.

"Excuse me? She took our child while she was innocently playing on the playground."

"She's just a child, Shy. She didn't know any better."

"She's not five, Andy. She's probably a couple years away from being an adult, she fucking knew that you don't abduct a child and not receive any punishment."

"I want her to be punished, to learn from this mistake, but I don't want to go as far as pressing charges and potentially ruining her life. She's a fan ShyAnne, her intentions were innocent. I mean, I was almost abducted by a man in a poncho in Mexico and I'm fine."

"I don't give a flying shit, this was traumatic for the two of us, it was probably traumatic for Eliza." We spent the next five minutes, going back and forth and discussing with the cops about what could be done. It was decided she would receive probation and we would get a restraining order against the girl so she could not get near us or our family again. The cops were also going to speak with the venue owner to get her banned from the venue.

"I'm so sorry." She cried to us.

"Can I hug her?" Andy asked me. I nodded and he walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her. She hugged him back tightly, crying into his chest. I smiled a little at how caring Andy was. This girl could've potentially ruined our lives, and he still had so much sympathy for this stranger. After a minute, Andy broke the hug and stepped behind the barrier of cops. We turned around and walked in the back entrance of the venue with the rest of the band while CC called for the bus to come back to the venue. Jinxx and Alice came into the venue, the two of them rushing up to us and hugging us tightly.

"I'm so glad she's back." Alice said.

"I'm so grateful." I said, tears welling up in my eyes.

"So, do you feel up for a show tonight?" The tour manager asked, walking up to Andy.

"I can't think of a better way to celebrate the safe return of my daughter." Andy smiled. They all ran off to go get ready and I went back on the bus to get the stroller and head back into the venue. I placed my kids in the stroller and sat backstage, keeping the twins entertained. When BVB went on stage, I watched them perform and Andy was the happiest and the most energetic I've ever seen him.

After the show, Alice and I headed back to the bus with a security guard while the guys fulfilled their VIP obligation. I didn't want to be anywhere around the fans at the moment and I just wanted this long day to be over with. Once back at the bus, I put the twins to bed and laid in my bed, tears falling from my eyes. I sat in my room, enjoying the silence of the bus. 

That was quickly ruined by the guys returning to the bus, talking and laughing with each other. Andy opened the bedroom door and saw me crying. The smile on his face dropped and he climbed in bed with me, wrapping his arms around me. I buried my face into his chest and cried myself to sleep.

***************************************************************************

Please leave a comment and let me know what you thought! Comments motivate me to update!